Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Oh thanks! I thought they gave her blood and it didn't make any sense. I'm confused by some of the things.The things she told... just the scariest things i've ever heard in my life.

No prob! I know! It was crazy i dont think ive finished taking it all in

4 minutes ago, ronron said:

1. on what grounds does she have to have someone manage her finances? Its her money and overspending is not a crime and she can do as she pleases with her hard earned money? Its her choice if she wants a financial advisor or not

2. On what grounds does she have to be monitored? People with mental issues live their lives freely, as long as shes not a danger to herself or others she does not need to be monitored, her loved ones will be there for her just like any other person has people around them but not because theyre legally obligated.

3. Again its her choice if she wants to hire someone to help her with contracts and business decisions, im sure she would anyway but this cant be a legal agreement to set her free

4. Yes she can choose her own management team but thats if she ever decides to work again. 

5. its her choice to hire an accountant tbh

we just have to stop acting like she needs to accept some sort of neutral grounds that “are not so bad” if she wants out of the cship, if she gets out its to be completely free there are not middle terms anymore and she has to be free because she has no reason to be ina. Cship to begin with, cships are not meant for people in her condition as she stated herself if she is competen enough to go on ww tours and provide money for herself and hundreds of other people it makes no sense to be in a cship  meant for people who cant provide themselves their more basic needs in everyday life

she does need to be monitored tho, she is still being monitored, she even openly admits she needs to see a therapist once a week. That is great to see. When you have a mental illness, sometimes when you get into episodes, it's very hard to function and she needs someone to look after her. They just went the incorrect way of handling it the last 13 years by literally controlling every aspect of her life. 

It's her choice to be overspending and be broke, but why would anyone wants to wish her to be broke and poor? If she can't handle the expenses and finances (let's face it for her empire it's very complicated) then the best way is to hire an expertise, which she can fire anytime. To maintain a healthy income and lifestyle.

She mentioned a coach at one point, the coach needs to ADVISE her on this. 

Advising and forcing against their will are 2 very different things.

51 minutes ago, Kiey said:

btw the bit about the self-care and manicure and seeing her mother's new nails

I thought she was trashing Lynne, but i think she meant Jodi lying to her about the self-care services

This proofs she is indeed isolated from the world. She believes what she’s told. 

For me, the saddest part of her testimony was the way they tried to continuously destroy her confidence. How they mocked her and made her feel and think like she was incompetent and can’t do no good. It’s such an extreme case of gaslighting that it makes me so sad and so disgusted with the people around her. Just imagining them taunting Britney makes my stomach turn :( 

To see Britney acknowledge herself as powerful and make it clear that she was only allowing them to do these things to her shows she doesn’t want to be treated as a victim. She wants all of us to know that she is empowered, and she wants everyone to know that she is strong enough to let other people know what she is going through. The strength she showed is unprecedented and only solidified my love for her. 

Back then, I wasn’t really interested in prying about the conservatorship because we aren’t really truly informed about it and I wanted to respect her privacy. But now, Britney made it clear that she wants the world to know everything about the conservatorship, and everyone who has the power or ability to stop the madness of these abusive conservatorships should do all that they can to reform or abolish it completely. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kiey said:

she does need to be monitored tho, she is still being monitored, she even openly admits she needs to see a therapist once a week. That is great to see. When you have a mental illness, sometimes when you get into episodes, it's very hard to function and she needs someone to look after her. They just went the incorrect way of handling it the last 13 years by literally controlling every aspect of her life. 

It's her choice to be overspending and be broke, but why would anyone wants to wish her to be broke and poor? If she can't handle the expenses and finances (let's face it for her empire it's very complicated) then the best way is to hire an expertise, which she can fire anytime. To maintain a healthy income and lifestyle.

She mentioned a coach at one point, the coach needs to ADVISE her on this. 

Advising and forcing against their will are 2 very different things.

I dont think she has any severe mental illness consdering shes put on over 400 live shows with heavy choreo since the cship started and shes done hundres of interviews, she needs therapy just as everyone else does but that doesnt mean she needs to be monitored like a child shes a grown woman who can function enough to go on ww tours and provide money for hundres of people

it doesnt matter if we want her to be rich and careful with her money, its her money and if she wants to be broke thats her choice just as it is yours or mine with our money. Highly doubt she would go broke tbh shes not stupid  as a lot of people tend to believe

thing is she would hire people to help her navigate her business and contracts not because she has to but because again shes not stupid thats exactly why this cant be a part of a legal agreement to get her out of the cship, because she can manage herself just fine

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wow, talk about ******* tone-deaf.

Looks like you internalised the narrative that team Con has been pushing for the past 13 years.

You probably mean well (at least I hope so) but NO there hasn't been any proof of a mental illness, only speculations by everyone except Britney. And NO she shouldn't be 'PUT' anywhere.

So 'CLEARLY' you need to check yourself first before you make assumptions based on lies and misogyny. 

uhm she has meds every morning for the last 5 years. she said so herself. She never claims she's being drugged against her will tho. She said she's being drugged lithium against her will cuz they claimed she's not having her regular medications. Which she has a problem with and that is abuse.

It's NOT a STIGMA to admit if you have a mental illness, you just have it. It's a disease and you find ways to deal with it or treat it (that's my personal perspective)

Now if she doesn't have a mental illness and they are drugging her up. THAT's different.

I'm putting in the assumption above that if she does have a mental illness or even have severe depression, I'm suggesting one way to solve it is by having loved ones (that she can trust) to come and visit her regularly. Not to strip her off her rights entirely. 

6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh, I totally disagree. 2007 was absolute HELL. If you guys were there at the time, it was incredibly SCARY. Now (or the 13 years since) it has been increasingly annoying and confusing and enraging, but I haven't feared for her life like I did in 2007. That's why I've always been so cautious when talking or even thinking about this conservatorship, because it truly did save her life back then. But it shouldn't have lasted more than a few months until everything went back to normal. But then of course her family and team saw the huge financial benefit for them and kept going. But please, let's not forget 2007... I'm honestly still worried about who's going to start getting near her again after this whole thing ends.

I mean: 

He was right here! Is he the good guy? No, but not the bad guy her family made him out to be! 

• Like 1

It's a big, big day for Britney fans around the world! I thought I'd drop by Exhale to see how everybody's doing. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

HIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I just finished the leaked audio recording. I'm so grateful to my love @PokemonSpears who always gives me updates on all the latest news about Britney while I'm a slaaave 4 Wildrift. I cannot hold it. I cannot control it. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Hello to all my lovely Exhalers and all my husbands. I missed y'all. TEEHEE 💛💜

the ****ed up thing is

in her moment vulnerability of 2007, her vile dad and bunch of leeches saw an opportunity to take over her life and be the boss of the whole thing.

and he may mean well at the beginning but he loves the taste of money and power so much he made it permanent so he sticks around for 13 years and made her a literally slave.

That's what's ****ed up about this.

That literally summarizes this whole corrupted conservatorship.

It's just a facade system of controlling her and her finances.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, dfffff said:

It seems to me that nothing will be published there for a long time. Cassie will be taking a very long time off from working on Britney's social media.:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

How do you really go back to the posts they’ve been posting after that? Nobody cares about Britney the brand anymore all we are interested in is free Britney.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, blahbety said:

How do you really go back to the posts they’ve been posting after that? Nobody cares about Britney the brand anymore all we are interested in is free Britney.

I don't know if you understood me well, because English is not my first language. I mean, after yesterday, her social media will no longer be active. I cannot imagine that they would continue this propaganda any longer.

• Like 1