Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Tbh I'm glad I've always supported her and only encouraged and said nice things even without knowing any of the details that were going on. 

Exactly bb

how could people not see? Even without knowing all the horrific details, it’s obvious she was being abused at some capacity.

32 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Britney Spears has had countless amazing moments in her career/life that have made me proud to stan. 

Yesterday? Is my number 1 moment.

Music Video Smiling GIF

I ECHO THIS!!

Out of all her achievements, the impact, NOTHING comes close.. Yesterday i have never felt so vindicated and so 'proven'.. Britney did that, when no one thought she would!!

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Wow you forgot everything so quickly... In 2007 and before too, she was controlled by Sam. She was partying almost every day, she was in danger when driving with lots of paparazzi outside, she was treated awfully by the media (which she herself said that was terrible for her mental health), she was walking out without underwear and having her pictures taken, she was being rude because of this harassment, she was taken by policenout of her house, she was drugged by Sam as well, her money was being used as well. I'm not comparing this to say that the conservatorship is better, that's stupid, I'm saying that at the time it saved her life. Everybody was laughing at her and taking it lightly but she was having an awful time and dealing with it immaturely and screaming for help. I will not forget that. I'm sure she learned her lesson as we all humans do but she needed extra help because Sam was and still is incredibly manipulative, and smart and strong as Britney is, she did fall for that 

Jesus what an ignorant and dumb post. It's been 13 effing years. Why bring that up with everything that happened today/yesterday.

Even with all of that they had no rught to strip her off her civil rights.

“Britney thank you I’m sensitive to these topics but I’m not going to say much more because ya girl still wants to cash a few more checks” screw everyone in that courtroom I’m praying their lack of response was due to utter shock and realization of what they’ve put this woman through to make their coin. 

• Super Mods

Honestly, i'm still shook over hearing anything.

I am immensely proud of Britney, that took so much courage and bravery.

She is so freaking strong - she truly is an inspiration.

I'm so so thankful she has Sam around her as it truly sounds like she is alone otherwise.

Stream BOYZ ♫

If I were her, I would've been crying while uttering that 20 or so minute speech. She must have had a script or outline of her statement, but it still takes a lot of courage and firmness how she delivered that speech strongly without stuttering or crying. That was far from the frail, vulnerable Britney people thought she was.

• Like 3
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Literal goosebumps from how she confirmed every single theory and rumor we had regarding the conservatorship.

Britney may not know it, but she made history yesterday. I predict she will eventually be more known for some of the statements she made during the hearing than for her 2007 breakdown.

Nothing will ever be the same.

She literally just obliterated the entire entertainment industry and the way its run... this will have a similar impact to #MeToo. Theres also no way conservatorships in America will continue to be run the same way theyve been run from here on out. This is a civil rights issue that will snowball into government decisions and/or higher courts.

I havent yet fully digested how immeasurably impactful her statement was... to herself, to the industry, to the world... confirming a conspiracy, exposing a cabal of evil business people... this is SO HUGE!

This! Yes to everything on this. She is continuously changing the world without even trying her story is one to be told. She will no longer be known as the crazy girl from 2007 and she never deserved to be that girl in the first place. 

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's a big, big day for Britney fans around the world! I thought I'd drop by Exhale to see how everybody's doing. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

HIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I just finished the leaked audio recording. I'm so grateful to my love @PokemonSpears who always gives me updates on all the latest news about Britney while I'm a slaaave 4 Wildrift. I cannot hold it. I cannot control it. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Hello to all my lovely Exhalers and all my husbands. I missed y'all. TEEHEE 💛💜

Welcome  back Roxxy we missed you!

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney