Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

the ****ed up thing is

in her moment vulnerability of 2007, her vile dad and bunch of leeches saw an opportunity to take over her life and be the boss of the whole thing.

and he may mean well at the beginning but he loves the taste of money and power so much he made it permanent so he sticks around for 13 years and made her a literally slave.

That's what's ****ed up about this.

That literally summarizes this whole corrupted conservatorship.

It's just a facade system of controlling her and her finances.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, dfffff said:

It seems to me that nothing will be published there for a long time. Cassie will be taking a very long time off from working on Britney's social media.:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

How do you really go back to the posts they’ve been posting after that? Nobody cares about Britney the brand anymore all we are interested in is free Britney.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, blahbety said:

How do you really go back to the posts they’ve been posting after that? Nobody cares about Britney the brand anymore all we are interested in is free Britney.

I don't know if you understood me well, because English is not my first language. I mean, after yesterday, her social media will no longer be active. I cannot imagine that they would continue this propaganda any longer.

• Like 1

Took me a month and 184 pages of this thread to return to exhale and all I have to say is that I'm very proud of her. She's the strongest person we know. 

We imagined a few things (although they called us crazy cause we found out the truth) but what this girl has been through is way beyond imagination. 

Brenda is under hot water. 

• Like 1
Just now, dfffff said:

I don't know if you understood me well, because English is not my first language. I mean, after yesterday, her social media will no longer be active. I cannot imagine that they would continue this propaganda any longer.

Oh I was agreeing with you!:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

37 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wow, talk about ******* tone-deaf.

Looks like you internalised the narrative that team Con has been pushing for the past 13 years.

You probably mean well (at least I hope so) but NO there hasn't been any proof of a mental illness, only speculations by everyone except Britney. And NO she shouldn't be 'PUT' anywhere.

So 'CLEARLY' you need to check yourself first before you make assumptions based on lies and misogyny. 

preach

all she needs is her own privacy and freedom

I would say that she came to her 'turning point' finally.

It's pretty sad, because her "team" went way too far during these 13 years and they can't just let her go. If they ever let her go - for sure - it will be as a "agreement" - you'll gonna set free, but you can't write a book or sing about this for the rest of your life. But i doesn't matter, her freedom it's the most important...

It's crazy how her life it's similiar to Michael Jackson.

8 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

So is there anyone who knows when the next court dates are ?

July 14th is already schedueld for a follow-up on the conservatorship over the estate right ?

Are there any dates schedueled after that ? 

I was wondering the same. And also what else was mentioned by the lawyers. I think the live stream ended when lynns attorney wanted to say something else. I’m curious how that turned out 

The best thing now is they hand in that petition asap. It was the last thing on Brendas lips. They must not lose momentum now. She must be able to hire her own lawyer of choosing. Once thats done the days are numbered. Sam done what he could, im a lil side eye - for him telling her not to speak out - but when ur faced with a massive machine (such as jamie and team of lawyers) maybe it was for the best that didnt speak up. This was absolutely the best way to handle it and I've never been so proud of Britney. It was way overdue and sis came the **** thru. 

41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's a big, big day for Britney fans around the world! I thought I'd drop by Exhale to see how everybody's doing. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

HIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I just finished the leaked audio recording. I'm so grateful to my love @PokemonSpears who always gives me updates on all the latest news about Britney while I'm a slaaave 4 Wildrift. I cannot hold it. I cannot control it. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Hello to all my lovely Exhalers and all my husbands. I missed y'all. TEEHEE 💛💜

ROXXY!!!! WELCOME BACK :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: