Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

someone posted this comment that really gave me goosebumps:

"Just know, if anything happens to her. No, Britney did not commit suicide and she did not overdose of her own accord. If anything happens to her, she was 100% ********. So send her some serious protection right now so that doesn't happen."

i hope she's safe 

44 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Was anybody able to get a good night of sleep last night? I was way too excited and fearfull at the same time. I'm scared she poured her heart out but Sam won't follow through with the termination and allow Britney to hire her own lawyers.

I actually slept pretty soundly. I was SO proud of her for speaking out with such tenacity and passion. She was pissed and what this did was remove any and all speculation or ambiguity about the FreeBritney movement. A lot of people wrote us off as obsessive fans and concluded that she was 'fine' because she said so so many times on IG and she was just a little weird. People laughed at her. They won't be laughing now. She's an absolute boss and she's now become too hot to handle. 

I truly believe this will accelerate the end of the conservatorship and the world is well and truly behind her.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

So what's next? everyone's is just going to wait passively? I mean hello? there's a woman denouncing so many abuses

I hope and pray the reason why future sessions are going to be sealed are that they are going to fully investigate the abuse and bring those accountable to justice. All we can do is keep sharing her statement, far and wide. Shout loud

It just popped on my feed...

Spellman College Scholarship: Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group Launches Student Fund – The Hollywood Reporter

Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group CEO Lou Taylor — named The Hollywood Reporter’s Business Manager Icon in 2019 for repping stars like Steven Tyler, Mary J. Blige and Priyanka Chopra Jonas — has created the Finish Line Scholarship as a way to support the Black student community at Spelman College

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Spellman College Scholarship: Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group Launches Student Fund – The Hollywood Reporter

Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group CEO Lou Taylor — named The Hollywood Reporter’s Business Manager Icon in 2019 for repping stars like Steven Tyler, Mary J. Blige and Priyanka Chopra Jonas — has created the Finish Line Scholarship as a way to support the Black student community at Spelman College

futilely trying to save her reputation. so ridiculous. it's over lou. 

• Like 1

Also can we bow to the fact that her speech was not retouched by anyone, it was 100% her. A big **** to anyone claiming she is not even able to think clearly and talk. 

Thats the smart woman we all rooting for since day 1, since every interview she would roll her eyes anyone made a question that was stupid.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

VOM. Using Britney's stolen money to do so as well.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, icybaby said:

I literally cried reading this. Is there any news that desicions were made? Britney we hear you. U r not alone. God please help this woman. Why in the hell Sam didn't petitioned for termination if she wanted to not even said itvshe can do it. And why would they put her on lythium for no reason. 

Because they are corrupt and wanted to **** her, control her and punish her. Sam doesn't want to file because he makes millions for years off this corrupt c-ship. He wouldn't even tell her she could file. We need to report him to the bar yet again. He's corrupt. She was VERY clear she wants it ended, we all must continue to be loud and demand that he file to end this NOW.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Nah, 2007, what was really the danger she was in? Everybody was looking her every step, but these years, it was the opposite, they were drugging her for real (something to this day can't even be proven Lutfi did), she was being threatened, isolated, she suffered trauma and even developed phobias she didn't have, all while telling the world everything was fine.

All of this happened behind the doors, with no witnesses (willing to help her) and protected by the "law" that allowed all this to happen. The hopelessness of knowing she couldn't speak, that her own family wouldn't help her. Before she could at least exit rehab if she didn't like it, here she was being forced to sit down in a chair for 10 hrs a day in an empty room and having to change clothes in front of strangers. She was alienated in her own house. Not to mention the restriction to use her own money, and during covid even being able to have her hair or nails done (and people thinking her disheveled image was due to mental issues). And on top of that, paparazzi were still following in her worst moments, like when they let her out of the facility, so I really believe what she's lived is worse than anything she went through pre-conservatorship, and that makes the whole thing even more absurd and ironic

Wow you forgot everything so quickly... In 2007 and before too, she was controlled by Sam. She was partying almost every day, she was in danger when driving with lots of paparazzi outside, she was treated awfully by the media (which she herself said that was terrible for her mental health), she was walking out without underwear and having her pictures taken, she was being rude because of this harassment, she was taken by policenout of her house, she was drugged by Sam as well, her money was being used as well. I'm not comparing this to say that the conservatorship is better, that's stupid, I'm saying that at the time it saved her life. Everybody was laughing at her and taking it lightly but she was having an awful time and dealing with it immaturely and screaming for help. I will not forget that. I'm sure she learned her lesson as we all humans do but she needed extra help because Sam was and still is incredibly manipulative, and smart and strong as Britney is, she did fall for that 

7 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

What a disgusting thing to say after hearing what Britney has said today. She’s a 40 year old woman. She’s already stated Jodi  the personal conservator, who is a total stranger is acting like her father and strange people who she’s never met evaluating her mental health getting close to her against her will. Let the woman live and stop bringing 2007 up. Get a grip 

You did not read **** about what I just wrote. And comparing things is stupid. Britney was NOT OK back then and she needed help. How come you can't see that?

6 hours ago, Matou said:

I was there at that time and no, what is SCARY is this "legal" conservatorship.

It was just a period were she wanted freedom and she rebelled, media calls her crazy because of money, etc .. okay it was bad but you can handle it. The thing you can't handle is being a prisoner of your own life, put in a "mental health box" which is hard to prove the opposite. I know that thing personnaly, and I repeat, when the system say "you're not capable", "you're crazy", then it's so hard to take back the damage already written.

"it truly did save her life back then" PLEASE ! Have your heard what she said tonight ??? It look like you work for daddy Spears.

From the beginning the conservatorship was mean to be this way, stop being blind ! The "few months" was just a story.

Truly you have no confidence on Britney, but I have. After all these years, she don't trust anybody, which is not the best way, but at least she will not be easily the puppet of someone.

How dare you talk to me like I'm a casual, careless fan. Abd this is not black or white.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Hoel said:

Totally agree, i was there at the time and it was scary AF.

I knowww... Thank you for pointing that out as well, people forgot quickly. I feel like back then she was in danger physically like no other time in her life. The control now is straight up slavery, but it was really hard back then as well. That's all I'm saying.