Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Britney told us everything she’s been keeping to herself for the last 13 years today. It’s horrifying what they’ve done to her.

I seriously hate her dad, family and her team. I wish she’d get her wish ASAP - to sue the **** out of them and for her dad and management to be jailed.

I guess Inghman thought she was going to say a scripted speech but then boom she had her own and everyone was just speechless, i love how secure she was and also my respect to her for not falling apart and cry of everything she said. I am scared what they are going to do to her now that she already expose some of the things they have done to her. Also i can wait to see what her  instagram posts, that we all know she does not control so it should be interesting to see what happens next, so Jamie Lynn has been all quiet let's see what she is going to say know, she should also be put on jail.

3 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Britney told us everything she’s been keeping to herself for the last 13 years today. It’s horrifying what they’ve done to her.

I seriously hate her dad, family and her team. I wish she’d get her wish ASAP - to sue the **** out of them and for her dad and management to be jailed.

actually it seemed that she only said what happened in the past 2 years since her previous appointment in the court.. Can you imagine rest of her story?  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Like 2

I've been a hardcore stan since Crazy. I've seen it ALL - the success, the attacks during the JT breakup, the attacks in general, the BEAUTY/ARTISTRY/PASSION, the Vegas marriage, the K-Fed era, the divorce, the breakdown, c-ship, comeback... all of it.

This was early 2000s Britney on the phone yesterday. She was PISSED. She was honest, direct, and has had ENOUGH.

Her courage and boldness were inspiring and quite frankly, so unexpected. I truly believe she's been medicated and imprisoned. She hasn't spoken out because she is literally scared of her captors. This is something you see in like the Handmaid's Tale. Unbelievable.

I've been with Britney since nearly the beginning and have always believed in her. I don't post here often, but had to after hearing the full audio. When Britney was explaining that she wants to have a kid but they won't let her remove her IUD, I burst into tears and could've punched a hole in the wall. I had a visceral reaction.

This is beyond anything we were expecting. She should be free from this and go full "RAGE response" until she feels justified. Interviews, lawsuits, the works. BURN IT TO THE GROUND. Sometimes it's the only way to heal and yesterday's call marked the beginning/rebirth of this new Britney.

I stand with you 100%, Britney. I'm so proud of you.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Well thank you for trying to dismiss years of actual concern for her physical health with two words, way to simplify my thoughts and feelings... Have you even read ALL my other posts? Are we really having this type of shallow conversations? If life really black OR white? How old are you guys? Should we just forget her past or the way she dealt with it just because none of us is Team Con? Wow... I expected more from this fanbase.

Rolle eyes and moves on

🤮🤮🤮

The scene from chaotic where Britney tells Jamie her wedding is today and is to Kevin … was such a boss move … Jamie was so pissed. He had no control. 

I do believe Sam Lutfi works with Lou Taylor. He managed her breakdown to get them control. 

They just cut him out of the deal and used him as a scape goat. 

I hope she’s writing her book.

• Like 3

I love this. At the beginning i started crying because all the formal introductions made it clear how many egotistical, heartless vultures that are around her case art sitting GIF

I have questions though :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::

1: During the recording (not transcript): who was having a short panic attack at the beginning? It doesn't add up with Britney's voice remaining relaxed shortly afterwards? And it sounded like somebody was sniffling slightly at one point while Britney was speaking too, like somebody was suppressing themselves from crying. Who could that be?

2: Britney said she didn't believe Paris Hilton's confession about that facility she went to as a young adult. But Britney herself said she had to sit on a chair for ten hours a day and stare into a wall. Just like Paris Hilton said she had been forced to, while staying at a facility. How does that add up?

1 hour ago, Roger said:

A "Friend" texted me one of the report and all she had to say was "Wow she looks so old" . 

Because most people are trained to be heartless in this crazy society. Judging people negatively is what feeds people's egos. Love is not prevalent in this world. Eating each other up for the sake of one's own survival is and it is ingrained into our competitive, selfish hearts. Because people are so insecure about themselves they can't spread love but when they spread hate they feel good for a while because the hate is not on them :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I love this. At the beginning i started crying because all the formal introductions made it clear how many egotistical, heartless vultures that are around her case art sitting GIF

1: During the recording (not transcript): who was having a short panic attack at the beginning? It doesn't add up with Britney's voice remaining relaxed shortly afterwards? And it sounded like somebody was sniffling slightly at one point while Britney was speaking too, like somebody was suppressing themselves from crying. Who could that be?

2: Britney said she didn't believe Paris Hilton's confession about that facility she went to as a young adult. But Britney herself said she had to sit on a chair for ten hours a day and stare into a wall. Just like Paris Hilton said she had been forced to, while staying at a facility. How does that add up?

Because most people are trained to be heartless in this crazy society. Judging people negatively is what feeds people's egos. Love is not prevalent in this world. Eating each other up for the sake of one's own survival is and it is ingrained into our competitive, selfish hearts. Because people are so insecure about themselves they can't spread love but when they spread hate they feel good for a while because the hate is not on them :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Im not sure which audio recording you listened to, but I know the several that I’ve heard included noises from whomever was recording the audio. Whoever recorded the audio may have been crying or breathing heavy out of anticipation/distress for Britney.

6 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

the gasping is mostly whoever was recording it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I was hearing the livestream and that sound wasn't there. There WERE other sounds, like someone was breathing heavy, but it wasn't that. 

1 minute ago, radar22 said:

Im not sure which audio recording you listened to, but I know the several that I’ve heard included noises from whomever was recording the audio. Whoever recorded the audio may have been crying or breathing heavy out of anticipation/distress for Britney.

Britney Online on YT :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:.

I guess that could be the case :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She might have needed guidance, but in the end she was doing what she wanted to do, she had her autonomy.

That's true, individual freedom should never be compromised, she's allowed to make her own mistakes.

I was just so concerned about her well-being, I remember being times when I got online HOPING SHE WAS ALIVE, I SWEAR. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way back then because we actually talked about it.

• Like 1