Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

29 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This didn’t age well. This is also what Facebook used as a fact check to say my posts weren’t valid. 

And this is why this "fact checking" culture is so dangerous. It's a way to manipulate the masses...The "fact checks" always come from who's paying the most...They're never unbias.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

The scene from chaotic where Britney tells Jamie her wedding is today and is to Kevin … was such a boss move … Jamie was so pissed. He had no control. 

I do believe Sam Lutfi works with Lou Taylor. He managed her breakdown to get them control. 

They just cut him out of the deal and used him as a scape goat. 

I hope she’s writing her book.

While that is HEAVY conspiracy theory, it could possibly explain why Courtney Love disassociated with him. 

Britney proved most of the conspiracies to be true yesterday, so anything feels possible now…

So can you guys confirm to me that there is only ONE audio recording, the one of the first 42 minutes of the hearing, but NOT of the second part? (after the recess that Thoreen asked for to gather their ish after being shooketh to the core by Miss American Dream Since She Was Seventeen)

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

That's true, individual freedom should never be compromised, she's allowed to make her own mistakes.

I was just so concerned about her well-being, I remember being times when I got online HOPING SHE WAS ALIVE, I SWEAR. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way back then because we actually talked about it.

I do remember that, and I did think it too.

I just think it's even worse and scarier that all these years nobody questioned, like, it wasn't even in our minds to question whether or not she would be alive, because everything seemed fine, meanwhile she was there trapped in her home high on lithium struggling to speak. 

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

So can you guys confirm to me that there is only ONE audio recording, the one of the first 42 minutes of the hearing, but NOT of the second part? (after the recess that Thoreen asked for to gather their ish after being shooketh to the core by Miss American Dream Since She Was Seventeen)

Yes… judge later on realized people started recording it in the courthouse or that samples were on twitter and she stopped the livestream…

• Like 1
Just now, bitbitboi said:

there were people talking, but it was just Thoreen saying her daddy loved her, then they were discussing whether they'd petition termination or change of counsel, then Britney said whatever care plan they chose she had to agree with it, I think it was all in this second part, and also Ingham asked to seal the proceedings moving forward, but then judge Penny brought up the fact that the NYT had obtained some documents and wanted to know if anyone knew about it, then she was told the hearing had been recorded and cut the livestream right there 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It’s not a coincidence that after Britney exposed everyone, including her lawyer, her lawyer is now asking the rest of the court proceedings to be sealed. 

Yesterday, she interrupted a lawyer trying to make the court proceeding private and said she had been exploited enough and she wants the court open. She then directly told us that she wants the world to know her story and for this not to be a hush hush secret anymore.

She was still present when he said she wants to have it sealed moving forward… if she objected that she could have said it… It looks like she just wanted the world to know her side of the story and rest of the mess that will follow will be her privacy, sealed… 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Marlean said:

I think its sad that she doesn't want to go through another evaluation even though sitting through one (even though it takes long) is what might get her off what she's been in for 13 years. 

I disagree. She's asking for the control that was taken back from her, and she's doing that exactly with a power move: I want this, and I want it this way. And she's right, she's entitled to that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Prince Ali said:

She was still present when he said she wants to have it sealed moving forward… if she objected that she could have said it… It looks like she just wanted the world to know her side of the story and rest of the mess that will follow will be her privacy, sealed… 

Oh. My bad. 

Just now, bitbitboi said:

I'm not worried about that in the least, she's already proven she's a resilient woman.

They are crooked and set her up to fail. There should be no obstacles in the way of her getting her freedom. This is all very unconstitutional. She’s in an illegal conservatorship. PROBATE is end of life conservatorship for the gravely disabled, she never qualified to begin with. There’s another type of conservatorship for mental health issues but she wasn’t placed in that one because nobody would get paid. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

actually it seemed that she only said what happened in the past 2 years since her previous appointment in the court.. Can you imagine rest of her story?  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Imagine you wake up one day and you are a prisoner in your own life! 

Disgusting! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1