RANT: Britney's manager/friend Cade Hudson & her rep Jeff Raymond don't give a **** to make a statement to the media defending their only superstar client while she's being destroyed by the media? Why does no one stand up for Britney?

https://youtu.be/zbntOm5hs_8?si=3t48R6HRVhmtWb_i

This video has a comment that stood out to me:

This video is the most insightful and fact checked video regarding Britney's case of human traf*icking. I wish this video could be shown to not only Britney but played on CNN. Why is Cade doing nothing while his only client is getting fed to the proverbial wolves? How is it not a damn person will tell the truth and stand up for this woman? I feel dejected.

• Love 7
Posted (edited)

Is that still happen with high profile artists? 

She has a platform and she made it clear, the ones that matters know the truth? idk, looking back it was such a shocking moment for anyone that cares about her. I guess we now have pieces to understand more, a lot of people still confused but the week didn’t end so hopefully people that cares a little more will check it again with compassion.

Edited by Jup1ter

This is a video worth watching, along with all of MC Castille's coverage of B. 

As much a lot of people like to say Britney is to blame. There's way more to it than that and I think that's an unfair assumption. 

• Like 5

I ask the same question for years...

She has a team. A manager, a PR person... not even the lawyer is speaking now. Why she actually pay all these people?

1 hour ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Why would those people help her? I wonder if Britney even knows Jeff Raymond is still hired. It’s really clear that Britney needs to get away from everyone and start her life over as a new person, idk she needs to be in witness protection if you ask me

Another good question. Britney really knows who works for her at this point? 

Britney probably understands Jeff will be there for red carpets (something she avoids for years now), but she knows he is still hired to be her PR?

She knows most of people working for her now... used to work for team con?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Ha spiegato su Ig (a modo suo), la polizia ha smentito TMZ, se la gente non capisce è un problema loro.

They made her testimony public in court, people still don't believe him.

Edited by BPI

What can they say when the situation is that bad? Denying things that are true? Of course the media is exaggerating, but what if the core of these rumors are true? What kind of damage control would help?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She's said many times she doesn't want people speaking on her behalf. 

Is thar the case?

Jamie Lynn made it seem that way in 2020

sub-buzz-13273-1595423381-1.jpg?resize=9

but then Britney said in court filings that same year she didn't want this conservatorship to be a hush hush secret. Then, in 2021 she spoke directly.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block