Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Wow you forgot everything so quickly... In 2007 and before too, she was controlled by Sam. She was partying almost every day, she was in danger when driving with lots of paparazzi outside, she was treated awfully by the media (which she herself said that was terrible for her mental health), she was walking out without underwear and having her pictures taken, she was being rude because of this harassment, she was taken by policenout of her house, she was drugged by Sam as well, her money was being used as well. I'm not comparing this to say that the conservatorship is better, that's stupid, I'm saying that at the time it saved her life. Everybody was laughing at her and taking it lightly but she was having an awful time and dealing with it immaturely and screaming for help. I will not forget that. I'm sure she learned her lesson as we all humans do but she needed extra help because Sam was and still is incredibly manipulative, and smart and strong as Britney is, she did fall for that 

I'm not forgetting that. I still believe the level of trauma isn't comparable to what she's declared she's lived in these years of conservatorship. The level of humiliations, threatening, dehumanization, etc. And I still believe what she lived pre-conservatorship was highly exacerbated by the media, and though I don't think Sam Lutfi is innocent, I also believe a lot of what "her team" accused him of was also exaggerated. I mean, at this point how can we believe anything they've ever said, including that fabricated Instagram post with the all is well video she already revealed was forced to do.

She might have needed guidance, but in the end she was doing what she wanted to do, she had her autonomy. Paparazzi were at least pretending to be nice to her to get their pictures, while her family has completely left her alone in these years, and most people have made her feel like crap, like someone that doesn't have a voice, that doesn't know anything. Seriously, the more I think about everything she's said, the more angry I get, because this whole ruse was supposedly to save her from "all that she was living" in 2007, but they took her to an even worse place than she could've ever imagined. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

I’m so proud of her, I can’t believe how well she carried herself; i would’ve been crying and a total mess.

She never once lost her temper or her cool; it was impressive and incredibly brave.

I didn’t think I could admire this human being even more; but Jesus Christ Britney you are an example; you have no idea how strong you are.

I know!! She had everything written down just so she didn't forget anything but she was super sure about what she was saying and asking for. She even stated important points more than once and with different words so it was crystal clear and there were no excuses about not being understood... WHILE BEING POLITE.

Just now, Marlean said:

I think its sad that she doesn't want to go through another evaluation even though sitting through one (even though it takes long) is what might get her off what she's been in for 13 years. 

Maybe because all those doctors are paid by team CON, and she will "Fail" again 

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I mean up to this point we NEVER heard her side of the story so it was all based on what was said by her family or by her on the instagram, which we now know was forced and she was threatened to say it..

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I think its sad that she doesn't want to go through another evaluation even though sitting through one (even though it takes long) is what might get her off what she's been in for 13 years. 

I think after all she’s endured she doesn’t want to go through the trauma of going through one or she feels it may disqualify her from getting out of it. I’ve always felt like psych evaluations were kind of icky to begin with. If someone really wanted to they could argue that ANYONE was incompetent. I can just imagine the frustration of being treated like you’re not well and when you want to defend yourself that you are people saying “why are you getting defensive? Please calm down” I’ve always wondered if I could be irritated to the point of going through the motions because at the end of the day any “professional” can diagnose anyone with whatever and who are we to fight it? So sad and scary to think about 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Marlean said:

How should she pass the test after all this abuse?

I am so, so proud of her. The Britney we all know and love, who we thought was gone forever in place of the timid and shy girl we’ve seen in the past 13 years, has been in there all along and she has come out fighting. Words can’t express how much I respect what she did in that court room. What an incredible, inspirational, strong, courageous woman. 

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Where I live most peoole still claim that she deserves a conservatorship and they say they don't care and some worse things happen. I am f^cking piss^d I hate humanity, where is the empathy ? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

People are just awful. They literally know nothing about her situation yet will still call her crazy as if they have a clue what they’re talking about. People are just hateful. 

3 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

People are just awful. They literally know nothing about her situation yet will still call her crazy as if they have a clue what they’re talking about. People are just hateful. 

A "Friend" texted me one of the report and all she had to say was "Wow she looks so old" . 

I've been a fan since the start, and finally caved and signed up for this site (I've been going for years) to share in the discussion. We knew it, we all knew this was true, and I think we hoped Britney was still in there behind all of what we saw. We were right, and she is still there. The real Britney is still alive, drugged, manipulated, abused, scared every day, but there and stronger than ever. You have to hear the audio of her speaking to feel te full impact. This is an intelligent and capable human being, I do not believe there is any mental diagnosis possible from what we saw that justifies this conservatorship. None.

They are using control of her kids against her- I am 100% certain. The conservatorship is key to her custody arrangements I am sure. She will lose her access to her kids if she ends it.  That is what Ingham is talking about with the attorney-client privilege why he won't petition to end it. That is what they are threatening, and that is how they are holding her in. I have no doubt. Holding a mother's  access to her children hostage to control her.  My heart breaks.

Even knowing everything, hearing her speak was shocking. I lost some faith in society just hearing her recount her stories. The world we believe s so just and fair is not. This person is a shining light in the world, and deserves her freedom like any of us.  

Just now, Phonography423 said:

As if she’d look 24 for the rest of her life 🙄

Yesterday my bestie and I went out for a drink after the hearing to celebrate and some cis-white-hets overheard our convo about #FreeBritney and they asked us: "are you guyz ph@gz lol". I was still in shock because of The hearing and I couldn't even defend myself. Today is pretty rough :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Haha 1