NEW COURT DOCUMENTS: Vivian Thoreen viciously attacks Lynne and claims Lynne is NOT acting in Britney's best interest

6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Lynne is Britney's MOTHER... And it's not like she's being problematic all this time, so how can a lawyer speak like that about her? So disrespectful.

Exactly.

Vivian please tell us how ur "daddy loves Britney" interviews profited Britneys estate while u were charging it for an extra money. The way she acts it is really qiestionable for a lawyer. Especially as she has active case of clients accusing her on over billing. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

omg guys, im sorry but i have to say it. - for the record i think the worst of the worst of Vivian and im in no way supportive of the money she's being paid unnecessarily - meaning i do agree with lynne's objections and believe the fees are stupid. - but jesus h christ lynne got TOLD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and im here for it and living for it. MY GOD hahahaha i am dying.

she got SO told hahahaha i cant, omg that was amazing, like literally amazing. she has NOT given a single F about her daughter in 13 years, and yes, she profited from her daughters misfortune by many channels and now wants to stir stuff up? girl you're just too little too late. AND LEST ME FORGET britney was not on good terms with her mother at the time and was not happy with her at the time and she even served her a fake document or letter i dont know. i have no idea of their relationship today and yes i have no idea of nothing that is happening in the background or whatever.

BUT im extremely happy Lynne got told this way HAHAH cause for once in her life vivian is right... like lynne what are you talking about? you trying to be a saint now? LOL DEAD OMG I CANT hahahahaha.

us fans have NEVER gotten **** from anyone as everyone knows we're the real deal, but lynne? DEAD i love that she got told. SHE GOT TOLD hahahah im dying.

she got told SO BAD omg hahaha im living for it. i cant im sorry guys, say what you must but im living for this.

i must repeat i dont agree with any of this, and i do agree with lynne about the fees but i LOVE that someone called her out; hopefully she'll be more invested from now on. 

i am among the most active supporters of the free britney movement and have made noise where it matters (sending a LOT of correspondence to congress an to California senate as instructed by Lisa as well as creating many threads with instructions on how to participate and have bullied everyone i know into watching the NYT documentary so dont give me any team con BS.)

but i am living for this. omg i love that she got told so directly. I AM LIVING FOR IT - as a lot of people cannot handle the truth and pretend lynne is a saint - yes she might be trying to help but girl TRUTH hit you in the face really hard today by the hands of vivian.

end of my ted talk dont worry about quoting me or "talking some sense into me" case girl i rest my case. and omg. i am here for it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

As a mod, I’m willing to risk getting in trouble for allowing it as this woman is beyond vile. Really goes to show that she’s willing to say anything for a fat paycheck since even she walked away from Jamie before so it goes to show that she needs more money to deal with him and Jamie needs Britney’s money to get his way. Poor Britney is surrounded by sharks 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Also what is that new bs before submitting? Am I the only one who has that or ?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Also what is that new bs before submitting? Am I the only one who has that or ?

Thank you boo:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And no, it’s everyone including the mods. Annoying but be on your best behavior?(don’t think it’s cuz of you specifically) :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: it’s not Jordan’s fault, it’s been chaos and he and the mods had to deal with lots of problematic people 

Spoiler

While my fat *** has been getting the munchies while high and yet still skinny as a needle :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Thank you boo:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

And no, it’s everyone including the mods. Annoying but be on your best behavior? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: it’s not Jordan’s fault, it’s been chaos and he and the mods had to deal with lots of problematic people 

Hide contents

While my fat *** has been getting the munchies while high and yet still skinny as a needle :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Same boo same.

12 hours ago, Brit52 said:

My thoughts are that Lynne is well within her rights as an official interested party to at least request further documentation about the matters that Vivian states "Lynne knows nothing about"... hence the asking for further information about why its being paid for?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not sure about the Lutfi stuff tho, that part does seem weird

This.  It’s her damn mom.  No one is more on Britney’s side than her mother. I don’t know what this woman is smoking but she is definitely not doing herself any favours.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

And keep in mind, Britney isn't paying Lynne or her attorney, Lynne's paying her lawyer through her own pocket. Lynne is literally the only one through all this besides Britney who isn't being corrupted by money.

Have you proof she isn't paying Lynne?

Because there is solid proof that she IS paying for Lynne's lawyers. Britney gives Lynne $2,000 a month and pays all of her household expenses. She also pays for her airfare as we've seen. Lynne doesn't have an income. I guarantee these links will eventually get removed, as a lot of websites referencing the money to Lynne have recently disappeared.

• Like 1

It was funny seeing Vivian drag Lynne because she’s absolutely right. That aside, Vivian just showed her true colors and has gone too far. She’s talking as if Lynne was a nobody, when she’s her mother. She’s also assuming she’s only getting involved as a personal vendetta against Jamie and that’s some serious ****. Jamie’s side keeps relying on character assassination, you can tell they’re putting it all in to hold on to the power they have. Either they’re very clever and know their way around laws or the judge is incredibly corrupt, I can’t tell anymore. On the other hand, the people who are supposed to care about Britney are not doing enough now and for sure, neither did they in the past. Lynne should make the money she’s spending worth it once and for all. She’s our only hope other than the good will of fans and advocates for justice :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Quite interesting that now it’s official Lynne and Lufti keep in touch, so Lufti didn’t lie on this... He’ll keep being an important character in this story because they’ll keep bringing up the **** out of him.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

None of them are. They are all snakes. I genuinely don’t believe Britney has a single person surrounding her who doesn’t want something off of her :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Honestly, if Lynne doesn’t file for termination in the next few months, it wouldn’t be a reach to assume she wants to take Jamie’s place. We know the family has always been so grateful to the justice system for allowing the impossible (a woman in her twenties totally able to live life on her own terms under the most restrictive system a person can be under) happen. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
13 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Gaslighting and manipulation at its best.

And just like that Vivian proved once again what kind of person she is. I hope she pisses Lyne enough for her to start dishing out more dirt and for more details to emerge.

why cant the media report on THIS and also the racehorse comment. it makes me so angry!!!! like does the GP not follow this story and smell corruption? i hope the bbc doc will shed a light on all this mess