NEW COURT DOCUMENTS: Vivian Thoreen viciously attacks Lynne and claims Lynne is NOT acting in Britney's best interest

12 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

“Stirring up more unnecessary media attention”...Not when she's the one asking to be paid to be on a New York Times doc and being on CNN and Good Morning America to say "daddy" at every questions she's being asked :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Oh my God I didn’t even see that. Lynne isn’t the one that went to the media :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

So the argument against saying the media tour and fees weren’t in Britney’s best interest is to say well Lynn doesn’t know anything and all this was to Jamie’s benefit? Because they argued it being for his benefit and didn’t say a damn thing on how it’s helping Britney. Hell they even admit that they fought against her wishes to have Jamie removed and replaced…are they pretending the freebritney movement is what got Sam I. to request the removal based only off of rumors/speculation and not off of talking to his client and his own first hand knowledge 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Hopefully tomorrow Lynne's attorneys, or even Lynne herself, gives us some more classic Jamie quotes to further prove how his "impeccable track record before the court" should be up for debate. 

horse fail GIF

If nothing happens tomorrow it is ******* ridiculous, i'm so angry.

They NEED to pull out the big guns and come for him.

• Love 2
  • Like 2