NEW COURT DOCUMENTS: Vivian Thoreen viciously attacks Lynne and claims Lynne is NOT acting in Britney's best interest

That is scathing, I don’t understand why people bring up that damn book tho, it was like one chapter about Britney, yet people act like it was the entire book, lol, I’d also love to know what this document is talking about when it says Ingham and L&L are dealing with media too, funny cuz I don’t recall seeing any on their faces on tv. Only thing I’ve seen Ingham say to media is...I can’t talk about an ongoing case, I haven seen in any documents where he’s trying to charge Britney for basically saying no comment.

Hopefully the judge sides with Lynne, but the fact that Ingham hasn’t objected to their fees tho is pretty aggravating.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

But she is still not allowed to drive a car tho. That puts an end to “living her best life” imo cuz that ban restricts her freedom and damages her self-perception as a capable adult tremendously imo :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:.

Well duh, she has her own driver :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

7 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yes this! They are gas lighting the whole situation and manipulating it to fit their narrative. Lynn is all we have right now.  

It appears to me they are all tip toeing trying to figure out how to untangle themselves out of this so they can all escape without any charges and thus causing everything to go super slow. It's a ticking time bomb in my opinion. It like they are all holding each other's secrets and as soon as one person spills the tea it'll be a blood bath of finger pointing. 

Yep. What will it take to break the glass ceiling? 

IMO this also says a lot Jamie, a man who let his lawyer outrageously bill his daughter then to attack the mother of his children too. I hope Britney and Lynne get a restraining order against him. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

well, there have been many articles lately praising Jodi...I don't know if it was their job, but it's still sus.

You’re right, I forgot about that, Ingham could be the anonymous source, ****!! But he hasn’t requested payment in the court documents  for media work like Viv has, so who knows.

1 minute ago, Forever222 said:

Yep. What will it take to break the glass ceiling? 

IMO this also says a lot Jamie, a man who let his lawyer outrageously bill his daughter then to attack the mother of his children too. I hope Britney and Lynne get a restraining order against him. 

Never forget that he called Britney a racehorse and that she has to be treated like one. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Y'all out here worrying and stressing while Britney is living her best life with full access to her smartphone at weddings, beaches, hotels and parks within her own privacy with her man. Y'all need to relax   :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

You can go to beaches and parks and still be unhappy and want your freedom, have you ever been taken on a trip that would be fun and cool, but you didn’t want to go on as a kid? I bet it’s the same for Britney 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That is scathing, I don’t understand why people bring up that damn book tho, it was like one chapter about Britney, yet people act like it was the entire book, lol, I’d also love to know what this document is talking about when it says Ingham and L&L are dealing with media too, funny cuz I don’t recall seeing any on their faces on tv. Only thing I’ve seen Ingham say to media is...I can’t talk about an ongoing case, I haven seen in any documents where he’s trying to charge Britney for basically saying no comment.

Hopefully the judge sides with Lynne, but the fact that Ingham hasn’t objected to their fees tho is pretty aggravating.

Well lynne went on a media tour herself talking about britneys troubles , BUT that was 13 years ago.. this is now. Vivian is disgusting 

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

She is right in topic one.. Lynn doesn’t deserve any Britney support imo she did nothing to help her.. when she stopped working she start think about money I guess and came for Vivian who gets more money maybe...

and I hate that Britney pays that bills for defending Vivian.. hope she will end up in jail very soon (at the end of summer I would like to see orange on her and on Lou)

it’s almost like Vivian is saying “you’re just as guilty as the rest of us...”

—————

is this supposed to be some type of distraction on team cons part. Once again put the attention on sam lufti? Who based off a Twitter rumor I read has been in touch with Lynne recently and was trying to help her get lawyers in California to save Britney, but apparently she told JL who told Jamie who shut the whole thing down... ALLEGEDLY 

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Can someone please elaborate on the Sam Lutfi part? How's Lynne and that monster related? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

"The Conservator has an impeccable track record before the court."

Wow, I didn't know that being accused of allegedly assaulting your grandson and having a restraining order being issued against you is truly such a great thing to have in your lifetime. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

PREACH!

Both Sam and Jayden publicly slammed Jamie on social media. Britney said in public documents that she is scared of him. WHAT NOW, Jamie?

• Love 3
  • Like 2

This is insanity. She’s gaslighting Lynne in hopes it will shut her up, because how dare she be the only one raising objections, thus being the one delaying all of their well “deserved” pay.

Vivian claiming Lynne is to blame for delaying this actually sent me, i won’t even say what curse words went through my mind when I read that. The audacity this woman and the rest of Jamie’s team have is just disgusting and mind boggling. When all they’ve been doing for the past 2 years is to delay **** because they don’t want to end up in jail behind bars.

Ingham once again being complicit in this and giving Vivian ammunition to use against Lynne. Amazing. 

i need to go cool off.

• Love 4
  • Like 4