NEW COURT DOCUMENTS: Vivian Thoreen viciously attacks Lynne and claims Lynne is NOT acting in Britney's best interest

Why some of y'all are questioning Lynne , it's true she wasn't really vocal about the movement , and she was cooperating with Lamie and did nothing to protect her daughter .....  But she liked free Britney posts and she might actually be against the situation finally after a long time, maybe she's being silenced as well  ...... :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Why some of y'all are questioning Lynne , it's true she wasn't really vocal about the movement , and she was cooperating with Lamie and did nothing to protect her daughter .....  But she liked free Britney posts and she might actually be against the situation finally after a long time, maybe she's being silenced as well  ...... :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Jamie is a classic case alcoholic abuser. He still has power and influence over Lynne. It just doesn’t end because they’re divorced. Lynne has been in a very difficult position and I’m tired of people giving her a hard time. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

Jamie is a classic case alcoholic abuser. He still has power and influence over Lynne. It just doesn’t end because they’re divorced. Lynne has been in a very difficult position and I’m tired of people giving her a hard time. 

I totally understand that, I know alcoholics from personal experience unfortunately , they can literally lose their mind and kill their loved ones when they're intoxicated , they literally don't see anything else I've dealt with an alcoholic boyfriend he was really dangerous when he would drink ..... And being vulnerable and needy in the relationship only gives him the power to carry on with the abuse ,just awful ..... 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Y’all what the hell is this “my comment is not hateful” thing? I haven’t been on here much bc I’m over it but is this for everyone or is Jordan coming for me 

It's for everyone and quite silly if you ask me , sorry not trying to be rude .....

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

Is Jamie like threatened by some Illuminati bull****, like this level of dispute ... makes it seem like life or death

It seems like it! This hit from Vivían makes me think that these people are not willing to let Britney go. It's just not normal to attack like this. They are just going to do whatever it takes to keep it. At this point I really think there's an organization behind the conservatorship.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Brother Shawn said:

Let me stay quiet so I don’t get more WP. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

As a mod, I’m willing to risk getting in trouble for allowing it as this woman is beyond vile. Really goes to show that she’s willing to say anything for a fat paycheck since even she walked away from Jamie before so it goes to show that she needs more money to deal with him and Jamie needs Britney’s money to get his way. Poor Britney is surrounded by sharks 

• Love 6

Does she has receipts Lynne is not acting in Britney interests?she is lawyer she can't just say words without evidence. If she can't-then sue her for such a words. That is going to be 1 ugly ugly battle. This family is so disfunctional but bc of their stupidity their lawyers become rich. I can't with her saying lynne makes more attention by asking why is she being paid for the things court never approved. Is she knows law at all. Such an ignorant words to say. 

• Like 3