NEW COURT DOCUMENTS: Vivian Thoreen viciously attacks Lynne and claims Lynne is NOT acting in Britney's best interest

39 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What is a show cause hearing? 

An order to show cause is a demand of a judge for a party to justify, explain or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.

Wiki

That is, everything that team con asked for, Penny allowed it all, without profound questioning. Including the manipulation of changing Britney's will with a pour-over will, and establishing new trust, BJS KIDS & FAMILY TRUST.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Have you proof she isn't paying Lynne?

Because there is solid proof that she IS paying for Lynne's lawyers. Britney gives Lynne $2,000 a month and pays all of her household expenses. She also pays for her airfare as we've seen. Lynne doesn't have an income. I guarantee these links will eventually get removed, as a lot of websites referencing the money to Lynne have recently disappeared.

All that article says is that Britney gives Lynne $500 a week, it doesn’t say anything about lawyers.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

All that article says is that Britney gives Lynne $500 a week, it doesn’t say anything about lawyers.

Lynne found lawyers through John Bel Edwards, he is an American politician and attorney serving now as the governor of Louisiana. And most likely she has preferential terms with her lawyers, I think that's the main reason why she didn't hire lawyers who practice in California.

She is friends with Edwards and helped in his campaign.

Spears' mother, Lynne, is a personal friend of the Edwards, who hail from Amite, and has previously helped connect the pop star to fundraising efforts for the governor. 

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/politics/article_5aa3b96a-7d59-11e7-9df8-8bb778bd26ef.html

One of Louisiana’s candidates for governor is trying to draw campaign donors with a Britney Spears ticket giveaway and backing from the superstar’s mom.

State Rep. John Bel Edwards, one of four major gubernatorial candidates and the only Democrat, released a fundraising email Wednesday that touted the Lynne Spears endorsement. The Spears family and the Edwards family both live in Tangipahoa Parish.

https://www.klfy.com/news/britney-spears-tickets-used-to-attract-donors-for-edwards/

• Like 2
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what I never understood to begin with is why a conservator even needs their own team of lawyers? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: like, this isn't a criminal trial, or why does a conservator need to defend their cause so badly?

If a person is so ill that needs to be conserved, I think it would be something very obvious, irrefutable, like no one would have an ounce of doubt that the person needs a conservatorship. If a conservator or someone trying to conserve another person needs such a legion of lawyers to prove their point, isn't that in itself a huge hint that more likely than not, the conservatorship isn't needed? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'll never understand how people let this conservatorship thing be approved in the court system. Like, even if they come up with their "receipts" that they're managing the finances "correctly", so what, what the conservator should constantly do instead is to prove that the conservatee still needs the conservatorship, not whether or not they're doing the accounting properly.

That's why it's so open to abuse and I'm really surprised the courts haven't enacted more protection for the conservatee. A conservator shouldn't need a team of lawyers, but sometimes their interests can go against those of a conservatee who may be so mentally ill that they can't make decisions that are in their own best interests. In that scenario, there would be a conflict of interest for an attorney to represent both the conservator and conservatee.

I completely agree with your last point because that's how it works in virtually every other area of law. If someone's rights could potentially be taken away, the person taking them away should be the one to have to prove that such a confining measure is necessary, not the other way around. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 2
16 hours ago, jokobish said:

Well lynne went on a media tour herself talking about britneys troubles , BUT that was 13 years ago.. this is now. Vivian is disgusting 

True but like u said it was 13 years ago, to bring it up now, this is just Jamie’s side throwing anything at the wall to see if it sticks, it reeks of desperation.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Where do you think she is getting the money to pay for lawyers from, genuine question. Because it isn't Rodan and fields if she relies on a wire transfer every week plus all her household bills taken care of.

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Lynne found lawyers through John Bel Edwards, he is an American politician and attorney serving now as the governor of Louisiana. And most likely she has preferential terms with her lawyers, I think that's the main reason why she didn't hire lawyers who practice in California.

She is friends with Edwards and helped in his campaign.

Lawyers are still not free. I mean we will never know due to client privilege but we don't know what they cost.

Also wasn't one of the hearings delayed because the la courthouse rejected a louisiana counsel and requested lynne get a CA based team? 

Yea the family have known that family years. JL met her husband through them.

14 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Where do you think she is getting the money to pay for lawyers from, genuine question. Because it isn't Rodan and fields if she relies on a wire transfer every week plus all her household bills taken care of.

I don't know, but isn't it kinda common for celebrities to give family members money? I mean she's previously bought Lynne a new house and car, lol

• Like 1