Britney and Justin Timberlake reportedly "reconnect in heart-to-heart phone call"

And of course they painted the situation as "OMG she forgave him and so all the women who had their lives somewhat ruined by their exes should do it too, this is beatufiul! Go women, do it!"  :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Still, I dont believe it happened. Britney doesnt have famous friends outside of the ones she somehow kept (like Paris) because she is unreachable. And to say their management made it happened is delusional. Britney doesnt have one, unless they reached for Jamie or Jamie Lynn to get Britney's number. Papa Jelly Colon would never allow it, Princess Duck Killer maybe. Close Magazine dont know ****  :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Good for him, if true. Also, I believe that they'd collab once she's free. 

Would Jessica Biel allow such collab though? What would the optics be? How would she look to the rest of the world after the many times Justin has embarrassed her and their family publicly?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Also, that call never happened.  Britney Spears No GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Would Jessica Biel allow such collab though? What would the optics be? How would she look to the rest of the world after the many times Justin has embarrassed her and their family publicly?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Also, that call never happened.  Britney Spears No GIFs | Tenor

Well that didn't stop Bradley and Gaga to team up for a movie and a bunch of songs. I mean, Bradley ended up divorcing his wife in the end but still.:orangu_orangutan_ape: I think it'd be a good business move for both sides so why not. I can'be arsed to consider his private life. I'm saying that artistically and career-wise it'd make sense for them to collaborate. As for the call, I too doubt it happened. Nonetheless, if he ever does call her to apologise personally (as he should), then that'd be a good idea.