Britney and Justin Timberlake reportedly "reconnect in heart-to-heart phone call"

I feel like it might be true but only so that it benefits him. Later on in interviews he’ll say that he spoke with her and that they’re on good terms or whatever. It’s all PR on his side. I wish he would speak out against Jamie, I would tip my hat to him if that were the case, I’m sure he noticed things were not right with him when they were younger, I mean even his mom knows the trouble the spears fam has gone through because of Jamie. 

• Like 1

I doubt that happened and if it really did I'm sure they would keep it private. Britney herself has nothing against JT, she has continuously praised him since 2013, she danced to his songs, called him a genius and said she wanted to collaborate. It wasn't her team or management, it was herself. If she REALLY wrote the post talking about the documentary, then the feud with Justin would be one of the reasons why she felt uncomfortable ''watching'', because she obviously got over it and doesn't want to remember **** that happened 20yrs ago. But that's just speculation, what we know for a fact is that she only had nice things to say about him for the past few years :)