Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

20 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s trash omg pitchy vocals and the song falls flat giphy.gif you can tell The Neptunes invested more in Sugarfall since it sounds more polished but Britney decided to choose violence instead...I mean I can see why because of the lyrics but other than that, everything else about the song SCREAMS mediocre...such an underwhelming closing track and you will dealgiphy.gif  

Shut up jsjsjsj giphy.gif Its a masterpiece and u will deal giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Sugarfall is deffo an favorite unreleased, and for all the right reasons. Blackout's B sides make a great album just by themselves :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

With that being said, I do prefer the general public do not see the raunchiest of the raunchy lyrics since I do think she always presented a very elegant innocence (or walking along the line between ***iness and innocence) even at the wildest of songs, so we can just have these songs like Pull Out as precious hidden gems that do not have to be known by the general public.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

what was Britney drinking when she chose not to put Sugarfall, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, Dramatic, State Of Grace, Let Go, and Untitled Lullabye in the tracklist :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Not putting State of Grace on Blackout is one of the biggest crimes of humanity

That song is so good in demo form, just imagine if they finished it

• Love 5