Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

• Exhale+
13 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I can’t believe she punished us like this...those songs deserved to see the light of day :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Only in a perfect world :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves  I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao Mayb

Sugarfall One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

I don't like any of these but I'm happy for y'all  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
20 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s trash omg pitchy vocals and the song falls flat giphy.gif you can tell The Neptunes invested more in Sugarfall since it sounds more polished but Britney decided to choose violence instead...I mean I can see why because of the lyrics but other than that, everything else about the song SCREAMS mediocre...such an underwhelming closing track and you will dealgiphy.gif  

Shut up jsjsjsj giphy.gif Its a masterpiece and u will deal giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Sugarfall is deffo an favorite unreleased, and for all the right reasons. Blackout's B sides make a great album just by themselves :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

With that being said, I do prefer the general public do not see the raunchiest of the raunchy lyrics since I do think she always presented a very elegant innocence (or walking along the line between ***iness and innocence) even at the wildest of songs, so we can just have these songs like Pull Out as precious hidden gems that do not have to be known by the general public.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Rockstar is delicious

What a song!

I never really paid much attention to it idk why, but this final version really slayed me

I wish we could get a final/clean sounding version of State of Grace !

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

what was Britney drinking when she chose not to put Sugarfall, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, Dramatic, State Of Grace, Let Go, and Untitled Lullabye in the tracklist :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Not putting State of Grace on Blackout is one of the biggest crimes of humanity

That song is so good in demo form, just imagine if they finished it

• Love 5
  • Exhale+
Just now, Dreams said:

Not putting State of Grace on Blackout is one of the biggest crimes of humanity

That song is so good in demo form, just imagine if they finished it

OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: MY WIG IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED JAKDJSDJS lmao.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1