Britney driving alone again yesterday (05/8)

6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Agora estamos recebendo injeções de Papanicolaou...interessante...

Cade Hudson working against our doll because he was expelled from her life

6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Hold on, wait! She fired him?! 

Just connect the dots. No Page Six/Nicolas containing damage and only massacre of the press.

The streets on Twitter/X commented that they are away because Cade kept telling her to dress better and then she got angry and kicked him out… 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cuber said:

Just connect the dots. No Page Six/Nicolas containing damage and only massacre of the press.

The streets on Twitter/X commented that they are away because Cade kept telling her to dress better and then she got angry and kicked him out… 

I thought they had parted ways too because after the Lynne renunion debacle last year we hadn’t seen them together all of 2024. But last week in the video she was filming in the car with her assistant, she said ‘we might have to call Cade so he can get us a helicopter’ which confirms he still works for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
27 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't understand why she likes to drive so much (and still not good), not going to anywhere really. 

Britney promoted recently one of Cade friends, the Drew Barrymore "impersonator". He still with her... I think.

Michael Jackson also liked to drive alone for a while.
Maybe for super celebrities who are always surrounded by paparazzi when they go out, driving feels like being one of the normal people.

• Like 4

In the article it says everything except that she was walking around free to do whatever she wanted.
So they started from the tmz fakenews to the house sale fakenews read by a troll on X.
What can I say, more and more reliable these tabloids

1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

What's with paparazzi pics being so low quality nowadays? 

Phones is the simple answer. Camera quality on phones wasn't good enough for photos which required heavier duty professional cameras years ago. Nowadays, they're far better quality and easier to maintain.

It's always been such a weird point because people would complain that the paparazzi photos were low quality.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block