Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

I'm listening to "Sugarfall" right now, I really like the intro!! The added strings in the background are really nice too, gives it an added buildup in certain part....

On "Pull Out" I do miss the guitar being in the outro that the demo had. But I LOVE after the first chorus with the "When U gon' Pull It, pull it" the music stops and the cymbal builds in to that lil CLAP!!!!! .... but does anyone know the lyrics on "Pull Out" when she says

"you gotta get it off me now, cause thats that thing that keeps me _____"???

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sugarfall :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

Yes!  That was also my favourite song that leaked before Blackout and I was so surprised it didn’t make the album. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JoeyXJameson said:

I'm listening to "Sugarfall" right now, I really like the intro!! The added strings in the background are really nice too, gives it an added buildup in certain part....

On "Pull Out" I do miss the guitar being in the outro that the demo had. But I LOVE after the first chorus with the "When U gon' Pull It, pull it" the music stops and the cymbal builds in to that lil CLAP!!!!! .... but does anyone know the lyrics on "Pull Out" when she says

"you gotta get it off me now, cause thats that thing that keeps me _____"???

“That’s the thing that keeps me dazed”

I’m pretty sure at least