Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves  I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao Mayb

Sugarfall One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

I don't like any of these but I'm happy for y'all  

Posted Images

I'm listening to "Sugarfall" right now, I really like the intro!! The added strings in the background are really nice too, gives it an added buildup in certain part....

On "Pull Out" I do miss the guitar being in the outro that the demo had. But I LOVE after the first chorus with the "When U gon' Pull It, pull it" the music stops and the cymbal builds in to that lil CLAP!!!!! .... but does anyone know the lyrics on "Pull Out" when she says

"you gotta get it off me now, cause thats that thing that keeps me _____"???

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team

I think the demo of Pull Out had a better outro tbh. And the Hooked On final version should have used the intro from the demo.

good to hear these in HQ though :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sugarfall :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

Yes!  That was also my favourite song that leaked before Blackout and I was so surprised it didn’t make the album. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sugarfall :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

You're welcome Jordan! Whenever you're ready, send those files, won't ask/won't tell :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, JoeyXJameson said:

I'm listening to "Sugarfall" right now, I really like the intro!! The added strings in the background are really nice too, gives it an added buildup in certain part....

On "Pull Out" I do miss the guitar being in the outro that the demo had. But I LOVE after the first chorus with the "When U gon' Pull It, pull it" the music stops and the cymbal builds in to that lil CLAP!!!!! .... but does anyone know the lyrics on "Pull Out" when she says

"you gotta get it off me now, cause thats that thing that keeps me _____"???

“That’s the thing that keeps me dazed”

I’m pretty sure at least 

I miss Britney's voice, just like that on Rock Star. Is so Britney🥰. Kinda makes me sad, though. So much work done in her voice after ITZ. 

That being said, Hooked On You is my favorite unreleased song ever. 

• Love 1