Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

On 4/9/2021 at 1:47 PM, Britney'sBish said:

And for good reason!

She was an Executive Producer on this album so it was what she wanted. Brit knew what she was doing when she made cuts.

Britney didn’t really pick out the track list if I remember correctly. She got the title of EP because there was really no team behind her. IIRC an employee at Jive said she dropped a bunch of songs to them and they were the ones who picked the best from the bunch

On 4/13/2021 at 6:43 PM, studlygeorge said:

Britney didn’t really pick out the track list if I remember correctly. She got the title of EP because there was really no team behind her. IIRC an employee at Jive said she dropped a bunch of songs to them and they were the ones who picked the best from the bunch

Wait where did you hear this? I had never heard of this omg. The official track list is already so well sequenced as it is, and it was made up of a bunch of random songs Britney recorded? That’s the vibe I got with circus ngl. I do remember her wanting to add outta this world last minute which is why they released that target version a few months down the line