Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves  I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao Mayb

Sugarfall One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

I don't like any of these but I'm happy for y'all  

Posted Images

• Community Curators
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh u better not come for ME, when you don't like freaking SUGARFALL aq9Apl8.gif

Don't you also like Billie Eyelash? aq9Apl8.gif your taste needs to be evaluated it's bordering on delusional aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
28 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Don't you also like Billie Eyelash? aq9Apl8.gif your taste needs to be evaluated it's bordering on delusional aq9Apl8.gif

Yes, I stan an artist with the most acclaimed debut pop album aq9Apl8.gif Get outta here, with that **** aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 3

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

On 4/7/2021 at 6:51 AM, Ofcoursenot said:

What is she refering to on Sugarfall?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

In my head I always thought it was about the beginning early stages of meeting Kevin...especially with certain lyrics "my mama told me gon' and let you go/ youd be more problems than Id ever know" and the "dont you gotta girl till then I'm sorry you must wait" part..... then someone else in the thread had the theory that she may have had to choose between "Why Should I Be Sad?" and "Sugarfall" and chose WSIBS...so in my opinion, with them both being produced by the neptunes/pharrell...it's probably about Kevin and the overall ***ual nature of them being attracted to each other.

• Community Curators
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, I stan an artist with the most acclaimed debut pop album aq9Apl8.gif Get outta here, with that **** aq9Apl8.gif

aq9Apl8.gif  Living in delusion is a choice, good luck to you  aq9Apl8.gif 

• Haha 1

• Community Curators
44 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Awww honey, that statement suits you WAYYY better than me aq9Apl8.gif

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN I need backup to handle this clownery aq9Apl8.gif

You need @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEENaq9Apl8.gif ha user name says it all ha taste is just as flop as yours aq9Apl8.gif aq9Apl8.gifaq9Apl8.gif  I don't need to call anyone to back me up. Have a lovely day aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JoeyXJameson said:

The youtube video says you have to go to Britney Online to get the downloads

nah just use you tube to mp3 converter - paste the link of the yt vid and convert it into an mp3

ur welcome luv

4 hours ago, JoeyXJameson said:

In my head I always thought it was about the beginning early stages of meeting Kevin...especially with certain lyrics "my mama told me gon' and let you go/ youd be more problems than Id ever know" and the "dont you gotta girl till then I'm sorry you must wait" part..... then someone else in the thread had the theory that she may have had to choose between "Why Should I Be Sad?" and "Sugarfall" and chose WSIBS...so in my opinion, with them both being produced by the neptunes/pharrell...it's probably about Kevin and the overall ***ual nature of them being attracted to each other.

I read a theory once it was about Reg Jones. In the bridge she refers to meeting with someone again and people speculated they met up again around 2006 or whenever. I’m not sure what “Sugarfall” means though. Maybe it was a pet name?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I read a theory once it was about Reg Jones. In the bridge she refers to meeting with someone again and people speculated they met up again around 2006 or whenever. I’m not sure what “Sugarfall” means though. Maybe it was a pet name?

Based on other euphemisms Ive heard about womens body parts in pop music, I think its how he makes her "wet"

3 hours ago, JoeyXJameson said:

Based on other euphemisms Ive heard about womens body parts in pop music, I think its how he makes her "wet"

Correct. Things like “sugar fall”, “sugar walls”, “love come down” are all euphemisms for cxmming. 

• Exhale+
On 4/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, Midnight said:

You need @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEENaq9Apl8.gif ha user name says it all ha taste is just as flop as yours aq9Apl8.gif aq9Apl8.gifaq9Apl8.gif  I don't need to call anyone to back me up. Have a lovely day aq9Apl8.gif

Yes because yr joke is the biggest case of tragedy to the world since Myah Marie Jean's release :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:  

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: