Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Correct. Things like “sugar fall”, “sugar walls”, “love come down” are all euphemisms for cxmming. 

What is the meaning of when you gon' pull it? To me it's like "when are you gonna kumm" because she refers to him as a locked and loaded gun. Can you explain it to me please?

3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

What is the meaning of when you gon' pull it? To me it's like "when are you gonna kumm" because she refers to him as a locked and loaded gun. Can you explain it to me please?

So “Pull Out” is about the guy being so “excited” that he almost cxms and she’s not ready to stop yet. She’s basically saying “umm... don’t forget about me”! Like, “I’m enjoying but you’re not listening to my body and you’re gonna finish before me and that’s not the move!” 😂 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

So “Pull Out” is about the guy being so “excited” that he almost cxms and she’s not ready to stop yet. She’s basically saying “umm... don’t forget about me”! Like, “I’m enjoying but you’re not listening to my body and you’re gonna finish before me and that’s not the move!” 😂 

Hunny that is definitely not what she's saying.

"You're making me panic, I can't stand it, tell me, when you gon pull out it"

She's nervous about him finishing inside...

"This prolly gon get shut down real quick if you don't stop and listen"

Again her nervous about that nut.

5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Hunny that is definitely not what she's saying.

"You're making me panic, I can't stand it, tell me, when you gon pull out it"

She's nervous about him finishing inside...

"This prolly gon get shut down real quick if you don't stop and listen"

Again her nervous about that nut.

Yea that’s one way to look at it. 

But you have the verses and of course:

“You got to know when to pull out. It’s getting so hot - don’t pull out. You’re making me panic...” etc. 

And “This party gon get shut down real quick if you don’t stop and listen” = Don’t you finish before me *insert shaky fist* 😂 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Yea that’s one way to look at it. 

But you have the verses and of course:

“You got to know when to pull out. It’s getting so hot - don’t pull out. You’re making me panic...” etc. 

And “This party gon get shut down real quick if you don’t stop and listen” = Don’t you finish before me *insert shaky fist* 😂 

But it's...

"You got to know when to pull out,

It's getting so hot now pull out"

It's literally about not nutting inside, nothing to do with finishing first...

It's literally what "Pulling Out" means babe...

• Like 1