Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves  I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao Mayb

Sugarfall One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

I don't like any of these but I'm happy for y'all  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

You're welcome! The lossless files ended up on our hands today, these are so good tbh :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Please get your hand on some State of Grace lossless mix or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please please

PLEASE

That song is too good to be available in such low quality

• Exhale+
Just now, Dreams said:

Britney Online need to harass some producers :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

They will anyways have to accept ha plead, because they don't wanna mess with us as a whole if they reject :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

They will anyways have to accept ha plead, because they don't wanna mess with us as a whole if they reject :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Lmaoo i'm dead

it kills me when I think about the fact that there are probably tons of unreleased britney demos rotting on some dusty old hard drives somewhere in America that we've never heard before :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Lmaoo i'm dead

it kills me when I think about the fact that there are probably tons of unreleased britney demos rotting on some dusty old hard drives somewhere in America that we've never heard before :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Don't forget Original Doll :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

26 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

State of Grace has actually been released by a French artist called Christophe Willem. The song in French is called "Entre Nous et le Sol".

Yeah, i've heard it i think

They sold it to him

I need Britney's final version in my life

Sugarfall is the ultimate favorite but I've always loved all of these. Rockstar still is that ***** for me and gives me power when feeling low. And Pull slaps even in it's lewd state.

I want Get It to have HQ because I can't understand half of what she sings in it.

Bless.

• Twitter Team
2 hours ago, Original Britney said:

Sugarfall is the ultimate favorite but I've always loved all of these. Rockstar still is that ***** for me and gives me power when feeling low. And Pull slaps even in it's lewd state.

I want Get It to have HQ because I can't understand half of what she sings in it.

Bless.

I think a HQ version of Get It is unlikely as it was only left in an unfinished demo form. 

9 hours ago, UnderTheGun said:

Where did all this come from? These are QUALITY leaks. Any regular fan wouldn’t kept this to themselves. Is this a gift from Britney? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

our favorite makeup artist will confirm in a few weeks 

• Haha 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean