Britney Spears' Felon Boyfriend! How Bad Is He? Perez Thinks He's Trying To Get Britney Pregnant!

Just now, PlatinumB said:

Why are we taking note of anything this absolute bog hole of a human has to say?

tumblr_nekyj1g4kT1tfn6k7o1_400.gifv

Perez is such a pathetic, miserable, guttersnipe. The only way he can get coin is exploiting Britney for his 50 viewers. The misogyny runs deep with him. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Perez is such a pathetic, miserable, guttersnipe. The only way he can get coin is exploiting Britney for his 50 viewers. The misogyny runs deep with him. 

Agreed! Not him having a pateron too! GROSS...

3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

At least you can say the guys she’s going for are very smart. I mean they nabbed Britney Spears. They are intelligent. Their **** is paid for by ms Britney Spears. Quite the business men! 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Paul is fertile too it won't be surprising if he get's Britney prego.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, he doesn't just like Britney didn't although Perez is rightfully hated joking about C Ships considering what Britney's been through isn't it.

I'm glad you agree she should of never been in one. But with Perez... 

nene-rhoa-i-said-what-i-said-i-said-what

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

I'm glad you agree she should of never been in one. But with Perez... 

nene-rhoa-i-said-what-i-said-i-said-what

Of course, I agree Britney should've never been in a c ship.

You said what you said, it's still making a mockery out of c ships, I'm sure even Britney wouldn't wish one on anyone.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course, I agree Britney should've never been in a c ship.

You said what you said, it's still making a mockery out of c ships, I'm sure even Britney wouldn't wish one on anyone.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Didn’t Perez tell her to kill herself and encouraged millions to tell her to do the same with shirts and all? he said what he said and it’s still making a mockery out of someone’s life and mental health, I’m sure even you wouldn’t wish that on anyone. He’ll live with one Stan account wishing he got a taste of his own medicine, in a world where that would likely never happen to him. 

Edited by rik
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, rik said:

Didn’t Perez tell her to kill herself and encouraged millions to tell her to do the same with shirts and all? he said what he said and it’s still making a mockery out of someone’s life and mental health, I’m sure even you wouldn’t wish that on anyone. He’ll live with one Stan account wishing he got a taste of his own medicine, in a world where that would likely never happen to him. 

Yeah, he's vile, so is this housekeeper and Britney's still with him so.

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block