Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

This is very cool, faded, and unexpected. It’s amazing to hear how clear the audio is, especially in comparison to the seeming HQ of the demos. I like the additional instrumentation in Hooked On/Sugarfall, but in the end I prefer the production of these slightly fan-edited versions I have of both Hooked On & Pull Out (the rain stick in this new final mix gets obnoxious). 

Rock Star toootally sounds like a Britney (2001) album track, but I could also see it on Circus. Never have loved it though - her voice sounds good but the track is boring. There is *definitely* no place for it on Blackout. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Wait the thumbnail of this thread looks good. Anyone can send full photo? 

EDIT: OOPS I THOUGHT MEANT THE PIC IN THE VIDEO. MY BAD

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/BritneySpears/comments/jifrww/new_blackout_outtake_from_ellen_von_unwerths_ig/

It’s a Blackout album outtake that dropped last year.

The photoshop edit & warp of her body is horrrrrrrrendous. The proportions are so bad - not how bodies work, and definitely not Britney’s actual shape.

5 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

By the way is pullout her dirtiest song ever?

I'd say that still belongs to 911 (which I hope leaks next). :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

"S*xing in the attic, when you felt so automatic, felt explosive when you had it, when you *** all over me, boy I made it right, just when I squeezed, it made it tight, so just relax, so don't you fight, just calm down for the freak you need" :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I can’t believe Sugarfall, easily one of the best songs from that era, didn’t make the cut but Why Should I Not Be On The Album did :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Britney shouldn’t have been the executive director, I feel like she cut out so many good songs :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I may be wrong but I think she was (execurive producer)

6 hours ago, Midnight said:

I don't like any of these but I'm happy for y'all  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Is your taste always this tragic of a case? aq9Apl8.gif

OT: The quality is sooo gooddd! Ugh, what was Britney drinking when she chose not to put Sugarfall, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, Dramatic, State Of Grace, Let Go, and Untitled Lullabye in the tracklist :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I can’t believe Sugarfall, easily one of the best songs from that era, didn’t make the cut but Why Should I Not Be On The Album did :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Britney shouldn’t have been the executive producer, I feel like she cut out so many good songs :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I will not tolerate Why Should I Not Bop slander here, young man :gunriah_mariah_carey:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Is your taste always this tragic of a case? aq9Apl8.gif

OT: The quality is sooo gooddd! Ugh, what was Britney drinking when she chose not to put Sugarfall, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, Dramatic, State Of Grace, Let Go, and Untitled Lullabye in the tracklist :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I can’t believe she punished us like this...those songs deserved to see the light of day :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Only in a perfect world :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I will not tolerate Why Should I Not Bop slander here, young man :gunriah_mariah_carey:

It’s trash omg pitchy vocals and the song falls flat giphy.gif you can tell The Neptunes invested more in Sugarfall since it sounds more polished but Britney decided to choose violence instead...I mean I can see why because of the lyrics but other than that, everything else about the song SCREAMS mediocre...such an underwhelming closing track and you will dealgiphy.gif  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1