Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

Finally posting my first message in here cause I legit wanna cry because I've listened to "Pull Out" thousands of times and I can't believe the final mix is ours now!!! I wish it was between "Get Naked" and "Freakshow" on the album...

"Hooked On You" is great too, it deserved so bad to be on Blackout as well. 

Hopefully we'll get "State of Grace" final mix one day!!

So exciting!

• Love 3

As much as I love the HQ vocals, I really don’t care for the new instrumentation in Sugarfall. I find the new intro kinda awkward and the rest of the song is okay but at times it gets a little clunky and weird. I can see why it was left off if this was the final master. 

I still think this is the best version of the song. This is was the one I have on my phone. The instrumentation/arrangement is just so good and sounds much more thought out. I just wish the vocals were as polished in the final master

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/VUQ3tmtbzeQ9Rspa8

but really tho can someone find the final masters for Kiss You All Over, State of Grace, and Rebellion :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'd say that still belongs to 911 (which I hope leaks next). :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

"S*xing in the attic, when you felt so automatic, felt explosive when you had it, when you *** all over me, boy I made it right, just when I squeezed, it made it tight, so just relax, so don't you fight, just calm down for the freak you need" :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/d9nmXUqTjCN8tfws5

this version is pretty good. Of course you still have the messily stacked vocals but it’s a really good remaster

• Love 1

Rockstar sounds the same to me. Still good but I guess it was left behind because it didn't fit on In The Zone. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Pull Out sounds a bit better that way but still, it's not a very good song, at least compared to all the other Blackout tracks.

Sugarfall is such a good song. I love the original so much. I like it but not 100% convinced and her vocals sound not loud enough.

19 hours ago, Stefani said:

Why wasn't Sugarfall on the album?! :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

It deserved his own album honestly.

Imagine an album like this :

1. Trouble
  2. Sugarfall
  3. Rebellion
  4. State Of Grace
  5. All That She Wants
  6. Baby Boy
  7. Let Go
  8. Just Yesterday
  9. I've Been Loving You Too Long
  10. ...

And I'm sure many more amazing tracks in the same style are still unknown...

I would've loved that album even more than Blackout. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Louis-j said:

It deserved his own album honestly.

Imagine an album like this :

1. Trouble
  2. Sugarfall
  3. Rebellion
  4. State Of Grace
  5. All That She Wants
  6. Baby Boy
  7. Let Go
  8. Just Yesterday
  9. I've Been Loving You Too Long
  10. ...

And I'm sure many more amazing tracks in the same style are still unknown...

I would've loved that album even more than Blackout. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Guilty