Perez Hilton Calls Out Britney's Kids for Not Going To Their Mother To Support Her, believes only Britney's kids can heal her

Britney didn't hear her sons (or at least Jayden) about the naked content... I don't think she would hear them right now.

In a different scenario, maybe a son can be the strenght a mother needs to get out of a bad situation. But from what it seems they never saw Britney as their mother and she can't make some changes for them.

Just let them live their lives without the constant drama. 

But if they want to help her then I support it. She clearly needs any help...

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

For fans saying it’s never a child’s responsibility to help a parent… First of all, they aren’t children, they are young adults. 

And while it may not be ideal, there are children/teens/young adults all over this world who end up in situations where they need to support their parents all the time.

Nasty divorces, serious medical conditions, the death of another family member, domestic violence, poverty ….. sometimes parents just need our help.

I’m not saying her sons don’t have a right to live their own lives in Hawaii, but their mom did a lot for them and if she’s really in danger or unwell they should at least try to communicate with her regularly and let her know they care.

They might be doing that already but if not — I hope they’ll think about what Perez is saying. It’s bizarre this advice is coming from him but God knows their dad probably isn’t going to encourage it 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Like 3

Her kids are awful, but for Britney, she's the only one who can get herself through this. I don't think California is helping. I guess she loves those tropical locales, but someplace like Europe might suit her for awhile. Like Shania Twain did.

• Like 3

He didn't lie. The children would be the only people she would probably accept back. You’all need to think with reason and not emotion. Britney commonly expresses missing them in Instagram’s post. It's sad to know that they can do something and they just don't seem to care or are influenced by it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block