Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves  I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao Mayb

Sugarfall One of my all time FAVORITE Britney songs ever The downtime was worth it. This sounds AMAZING

I don't like any of these but I'm happy for y'all  

Posted Images

You're welcome! The lossless files ended up on our hands today, these are so good tbh :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

these bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao

Maybe a HQ Kiss You All Over can leak next? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: thanks to whoever leaked these!!!

• Love 7
  • Community Curators
47 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

These bops are finally available in HQ. Sugarfall has a slightly different arrangement. Pull Out finally getting the HQ justice it deserves :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I’ve never cared for rockstar but it’s there lmao

Maybe a HQ Kiss You All Over can leak next? :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: thanks to whoever leaked these!!!blackout-bsides.jpg.12ea04a95ce77833087a5d805d624513.jpg

Yeees, it's amazing to finally hear these in HQ :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 3

What a way for BH to return 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Living for these right now. I was always a huuuuge fan of Pull Out and totally loving the final version. Just wish they didn’t take out those “ohhh ohhh ohhh all I got” ...I at least think she says all I got. Thank you for this 🔥🔥🔥🔥 

EDIT: oops listening to this again (because why not) and just heard the ohhh ohhh ohhh all I got...it’s just more in the background now. Really digging Rockstar though...those vocals and attitude on the track 😍

• Love 2