BREAKING: Local Eyewitness says TMZ Lied, no loud noises or disturbance from Britney at Chateau Marmont hotel

9 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

they’re plants and trolls. stay vigilant, if you’re witty enough you can actually get them to come undone with their narrative. they’re really simple people tbh. i just hope britney stays safe, she deserves to be free. 

Yes! So many plants it’s disgusting they haven’t been banned!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I read the eyewitness' report. He is right, of course, it was a set-up! Why else would a photographer wait outside the hotel at midnight unless someone called them ahead of time?

Based on logic, the 911 call was made without Britney's consent or even knowledge. The hotel would only call an ambulance after they inform the guest. Whoever made the calls thought they could recreate 2008.

I think this was a setup between Lynne and Cade. i think he is afraid of losing power because of Solíz, just like Lufti felt when Britney was with Adnan. He was probably the one who told Lynne where Britney was, and she probably saw an opportunity to recreate what she did in 2007.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Estrella said:

I think this was a setup between Lynne and Cade. i think he is afraid of losing power because of Solíz, just like Lufti felt when Britney was with Adnan. He was probably the one who told Lynne where Britney was, and she probably saw an opportunity to recreate what she did in 2007.

Britney has voiced her mother's involvement on IG because Lynne called her.  Would Cade be that vicious? I don't know. But then, I was surprised that Kevin and Jodi Montgomery were involved in that intervention scheme in February 2023.

Man I miss when being a britney fan involved being excited for music. Now it's constant personal drama. I hope she does well in her personal life, I'm a fan but I don't need to always see or hear about this stuff ALL the time. She is britney freaking spears, she's a musician not a kardashian or a hilton. I miss her music. Alot. We haven't had an album in 8 -9 years. She may be for real about not returning and it sucks because the reason for being a fan is going away. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
41 minutes ago, ppiotr said:

Man I miss when being a britney fan involved being excited for music. Now it's constant personal drama. I hope she does well in her personal life, I'm a fan but I don't need to always see or hear about this stuff ALL the time. She is britney freaking spears, she's a musician not a kardashian or a hilton. I miss her music. Alot. We haven't had an album in 8 -9 years. She may be for real about not returning and it sucks because the reason for being a fan is going away. 

It really sucks because I think she wanted to just be a musician herself without all this crap but the media just wont leave her alone. And that's the reason why she quit in the first place. 

• Love 4

It's obviously a setup, but I don't really think the ultimate goal is to put her back in a conservatorship, but it's just TMZ's fetish of exploiting Britney, just because they enjoy doing so.

I'm confident it would be impossible to put her back in a conservatorship at this point, first because she has Rosengart, but also because it wouldn't be profitable anymore. Do you really believe they could force her to work again at this point? Like what else does she have to lose. They wouldn't even be able to take her to to rehearsals lol Night one would jave FreeBritney protestors on front row making a scandal. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Ok, which one of you wrote that? JK

Hmm something definitely happened but we will never know exactly what...

Both sides, TMZ and Britney, exaggerates everything... so

Exploring a new Britney meltdown with her criminal boyfriend? Easy $$$$$ for tabloids. 

Britney should start to worry about her image and safety tho.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block