Britney Spears' 'Blackout' b-sides "Pull Out," "Rock Star," "Sugarfall" final mixes surface

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'd say that still belongs to 911 (which I hope leaks next). :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

"S*xing in the attic, when you felt so automatic, felt explosive when you had it, when you *** all over me, boy I made it right, just when I squeezed, it made it tight, so just relax, so don't you fight, just calm down for the freak you need" :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Only the gays can appreciate this **** 😂

Its very clever how she was able to talk about *** in the mainstream industry with songs like IUSA and 3. Most straight people I know only appreciate BOM and TOMH. My ex girlfriend is still obsessed with TOMH because she thinks it was so tastefully done. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, IamMax said:

Do we have the loseless files?

On Britney Online

2 hours ago, justloveme123 said:

Can someone send me a link please 

Go to Britney Online

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

our favorite makeup artist will confirm in a few weeks 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

4 hours ago, Dreams said:

Britney Online need to harass some producers :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

We wouldn't mess with producers or writers, that's highly dangerous... But we can focus on @Jordan Miller:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Is your taste always this tragic of a case? aq9Apl8.gif

OT: The quality is sooo gooddd! Ugh, what was Britney drinking when she chose not to put Sugarfall, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, Dramatic, State Of Grace, Let Go, and Untitled Lullabye in the tracklist :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

To be fair a big chunk of the unreleased songs from Blackout are more laid back and emotional, and they would clash with the *** club party vibes the album has, even in its more mellow moments. I think the songs she chose to be in it end up making a very cohesive record. But yea these are really songs that I wish got released in some capacity. 

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Out of everyone, I thought you'd be happy for the HQ version of your legs and your head in the same direction? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I don't know what that is could you show me how that's done? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

OT: The quality is sooo gooddd! Ugh, what was Britney drinking when she chose not to put Sugarfall, Baby Boy, All That She Wants, Dramatic, State Of Grace, Let Go, and Untitled Lullabye in the tracklist :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I'm glad she skipped all of those except for All That She Wants (but it was hella unfinished though).

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Only the gays can appreciate this **** 😂

Its very clever how she was able to talk about *** in the mainstream industry with songs like IUSA and 3. Most straight people I know only appreciate BOM and TOMH. My ex girlfriend is still obsessed with TOMH because she thinks it was so tastefully done. 

There's a reason the raunchy tracks didn't make the cut, I still enjoy them though.

• Content Curators

Not a Olive Oil stan being corageous enough to judge my taste aq9Apl8.gif

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, CJMCH said:

You're welcome! The lossless files ended up on our hands today, these are so good tbh :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Omg but where do you find those leaks? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Is it someone who sends you the files or you just actively search for the them on internet? Anyway thank you so much, you’re always surprising us! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Spoiler

By the way, I know that you have been waiting for so I’ve managed to upscale in 4K That’s Where You Take Me with Topaz. I will enhance the video a bit more for better quality. The results are less grainy and more smooth with the new 720p rips compared to the first online rip of the video (which was only an HD AI upscale). It will be out after Overprotected Darkchild Remix (4K AI) and From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart (4K AI)

• Content Curators
11 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Us bopping to Sugarfall while Exhale user @Midnight fumes 

giphy.gif

ENJOY! ya left over b-side didn't make the cut bonus track, I'm gonna be too busy listening to the A list material that did make it on the album 

EdibleGargantuanKillerwhale-size_restric