ET: Jamie Is Working to Reach an Understanding With Trust Company Britney Wants to Oversee Her Finances

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What a misleading headline. They're not ''working to reach an understand''. They're undermining Britney's wishes and best interests. 

I agree. Just like I'm currently working to reach an understanding with Anna Wintour about my Met Gala invite, Jamie is just trying to weasel his way into an arrangement that will have no need for him and have nothing to do with him. We've long speculated about his evil intentions but we've never had such concrete proof that they are rooted in reality until now. A caring father who is acting as a guardian in good-faith would gladly entrust her fortune to a reputable fiduciary like Bessemer, so the fact that he's now asking for a cut is honestly so beyond desperate and pathetic. 

I don't know why I expected any different from Jamie but seeing him play out this sloppy strategy as things unravel is really concerning. I'm worried that his tactics will just keep getting dirtier the closer Brit gets to freedom. He's been so aggressive in court sealing certain vague truths that supposedly would irreparably harm Brit's career if they got out, I wouldn't put it past him to leverage this knowledge against her in the future. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I just don't understand why it'd be logical to keep him on? he has nowhere near enough experience in comparison to a corporate fiduciary (Bessemer Trust), who would have EXTENSIVE knowledge. Why would he not want an expert involved?

Plus it'd be cheaper to pay one conservator of estate instead of two.

Jamie obviously has something to hide and wants control.

My thing is, dude, you aint tired of workin'? im 33 and I want to QUIT NOW!!!! 

I’m curious.. if her father passed away what would happen? Some randoms would take over Britney and her well being? Maybe this is all taking place like god intends to protect her from that happening... or if some family member will take over ... this is happening by gods will. Good luck Britney 

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ughhhhh if he turns this in his favor. I am gonna be so ******* pissed. Can that old fart go away already ffs.

How can anyone even consider that an option :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: like what good could it do to have him as co-conservator? Are they really gonna doubt an institution like the Bessemer Trust? What expertise or what knowledge can he contribute? 

He can become an interested party like Lynne, to just have access to the information, if he's soo concerned, but he has to be stripped of any kind of control.

I wonder could it be that he's trying to hide that he shared Britney's money among other children to provide for their life? Like why only Brit is rich, I'm gonna give some to Bryan and JL. Because taking how he's fighting for control over her estate it seems he truly believes that it's his money :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

21 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

We won’t stop until she’s free, if this psychopath thinks we are going to be okay with him being in the conservatorship he’s delusional lol.

That's another thing, like what does he pretend that things are gonna be from now on? She won't perform again as long as he's there, even if she wanted to, imagine how are they gonna avoid all the questions from the media, like, she couldn't do any promo for anything without getting asked about the elephant in the room, imagine the fans screaming things at the concerts. So all he has left is keep draining the remaining of her fortune and whatever she makes out of royalties and perfumes and such.

1 minute ago, BlCoWa said:

I wonder could it be that he's trying to hide that he shared Britney's money among other children to provide for their life? Like why only Brit is rich, I'm gonna give some to Bryan and JL. Because taking how he's fighting for control over her estate it seems he truly believes that it's his money :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I don't think that would be even a problem if it was just the siblings. I think this has more to do with TriStar and Lou

21 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I’m curious.. if her father passed away what would happen? Some randoms would take over Britney and her well being? Maybe this is all taking place like god intends to protect her from that happening... or if some family member will take over ... this is happening by gods will. Good luck Britney 

I mean, I guess that's something we've all feared at some point, but at THIS point, I think any random person would be less harmful than Jamie

It's because hes lost control of his bank account, i mean cheque book, i mean credit machine, i mean ATM - Britney.

I'm really hoping the judge pulls him from the entire thing completely. I also hope he will wake up and see the trauma hes put his own daughter through.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's another thing, like what does he pretend that things are gonna be from now on? She won't perform again as long as he's there, even if she wanted to, imagine how are they gonna avoid all the questions from the media, like, she couldn't do any promo for anything without getting asked about the elephant in the room, imagine the fans screaming things at the concerts. So all he has left is keep draining the remaining of her fortune and whatever she makes out of royalties and perfumes and such.

This is one of the questions I ask myself with this situation?.Before voicemail, they could control it but now ...?.

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

How can anyone even consider that an option :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: like what good could it do to have him as co-conservator? Are they really gonna doubt an institution like the Bessemer Trust? What expertise or what knowledge can he contribute? 

He can become an interested party like Lynne, to just have access to the information, if he's soo concerned, but he has to be stripped of any kind of control.

Perfectly said.

Archived