ET: Jamie Is Working to Reach an Understanding With Trust Company Britney Wants to Oversee Her Finances

enAC
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Just prior to the hearing, Jamie's lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, made one last attempt to block Britney from being granted permission to expand her legal counsel. In those docs, it was noted that the singer's father and Bessemer Trust Company, who Britney wants to be her sole conservator, are trying to come to a solution. According to the legal papers, Jamie isn't opposed to the trust company, so long as it is a co-conservator with him.

Wyle states that they "continue to make progress in reaching a concrete and workable understanding with regard to fees and the structure of the ongoing estate administration."

Full article: https://www.etonline.com/jamie-spears-is-working-to-reach-an-understanding-with-trust-company-britney-wants-to-oversee-her

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure::nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't understand why it'd be logical to keep him on? he has nowhere near enough experience in comparison to a corporate fiduciary (Bessemer Trust), who would have EXTENSIVE knowledge. Why would he not want an expert involved?

Plus it'd be cheaper to pay one conservator of estate instead of two.

Jamie obviously has something to hide and wants control.

What a misleading headline. They're not ''working to reach an understand''. They're undermining Britney's wishes and best interests. 

I know Jordan said keep the comments respectful, but its very hard to not wish bad things on someone like Jamie who is actively fighting against his daughter for money. Why would he fight for control? if he relinquished it, Britney would more than likely still support her family! 

Funny how ET puts like "hey Jamie and Bessemer are chatting about working together :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:" and Ingham in the court room straight up says Jamie reached Bessemer behind their backs to sabotage Britney's relationship with the company. Why is it so hard to keep up with the truth?  :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

ET is on Team Con payroll, the subtable changes in the narrative are not something new coming from everything related to this mess of a channel. Eat a bag of d***s ET! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

56 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What a misleading headline. They're not ''working to reach an understand''. They're undermining Britney's wishes and best interests. 

I know Jordan said keep the comments respectful, but its very hard to not wish bad things on someone like Jamie who is actively fighting against his daughter for money. Why would he fight for control? if he relinquished it, Britney would more than likely still support her family! 

She was supporting them adequately before her conservatorship! She bought EVERYONE a house, and she likely paid them at least $100k a year so they could live comfortably, she bought her mum and Dad a Lexus each, a pickup truck, guided Jamie Lynn in the industry and gave Bryan a job in her fragrance company. 

HOW could they want more?!

Remember when she bought Kevin a Harley Motorbike as an engagement gift and they used that as a reason for her ‘Overspending’. They weren’t complaining when she was building a $5m home for her mother and buying multiple luxury cars for the family 2 years into her career when her net worth was below $40m! 

He disgusts me 

51 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Also I doubt Bessemer, a trusted and respected company, would risk having their name and reputation dragged through the mud by working with Jamie and his long lasting corruption. 

I know right?! Who do they think they are? Did they think that they would go to Bessemer to tell them what they want done and how  to do it and Bessemer would be like "sure Mr. Spears!". He is not even the one footing the bill! Goes to show how entitled they have become over the years to think that they can control a highly reputable company with very important clients.

Archived