Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

But now i'm thinking about my theory: they remove Jamie blaming him for everything just because everyone already hates him... 

Even TMZ starting to change the Jamie's character dad super hero.

Anyway, this open to the public is a good thing. Let's focus on that :gagacrash:

1 hour ago, Oops... said:

I bet Lou jumped ship and they are going to make Jamie the scapegoat. I know Jamie is not innocent, but I guarantee it's been Lou pulling the strings and manipulating him too.... I hope they all have it coming... especially Lou...she started all of this...and she gained so much from Britney (growing business, $$$, famous clients) I hate that woman. Hope Britney gets a restraining order for Lou!! 

This! I hope once she gets free us fans keep pushing to get lou exposed. She handles alot of A list clients no way should she be able to just live her life without consequences.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

If she wants a career after all this she should really drop the name Spears and just be “Britney” as the ultimate **** you to her family lol

Oh pls no! - All my last.fm scrobbles will be in vain :( 
I already hate my Cheryl vs Cheryl Cole plays haha

• Haha 1