Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

BY THE WAY

Notice how she basically supported the entire movement and public support LEGALLY? She didn't steal anyone's phone and recorded "FREE ME" no she did it officially. Which furthermore cements our "speculations" maybe a prove that she can't address us through social media. 

coudln't ask for better, let's dig all the financial corruption and send it to court yall  :typing:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it just started. don't wanna reach the stars but I want them in JAIL and to be public acknowledgement 

They better not get off Scott free, they deserve some form of punishment, if not jail then they should at least have to pay her back all the money she’s had to shell out for this thing all these years.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
25 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I wholeheartedly believe this now that I see they used fan signs as evidence and even fan quotes about the conservatorship being corrupt. It makes me so emotional to think about it. I know whoever made that sign is FREAKING the **** out right now :o

No matter what happens she knows we love and believe in her. :hugs:

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok so I just had a chance to read everything, re-write the articles, post on social media and all that jazz. 

I honestly can't recall her ever EVER publicly supporting this movement until now. So damn cool. I'm really grateful for all of you guys and Exhale. I feel like this place was on the right side of herstory and am just grateful to be part of something that'll hopefully change this beautiful woman's life for the better. :crying1:

She Said informed fans ha!! That made my day 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2