Britney Spears is the new Michael Jackson!

Posted (edited)

Britney is the new Michael Jackson. She is very famous worldwide, has many fans and has had a very successful career since she was a child.

She never knew how to be a normal person and is full of traumas and problems like MJ...

The crazy stories about her remind me a lot of the stories about Michael Jackson, weird lifestyle and troubled family.

I believe the end of this will be tragic and we will eventually lose our brit brit. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

I love her and she deserves to be free and make mistakes. (mama im in love with a criminal)

Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse Michael Jackson were free and at the end you saw how it went.

Britney is an icon and will be remembered forever and if she dies she will be like Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley.

Maybe one day she will find the peace she so desires. She has been hurt a lot and used all her life.

Britney was not made for this world of fame, the most attentive fans may notice her simple lifestyle. She doesn't care about the met ball, vogue magazine, music awards, high fashion. She's not like Madonna, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, she doesn't care about this "celebrity world"

People will only value her when she is no longer with us like they did with Michael Jackson

thanks for reading my meltdown :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

40df3ccdcab046350f094a1cb69f2114.jpg

Edited by that's hot y'all
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

I don't want to believe it, but you made some points, sadly it has crossed my mind , and being myself in a very bad place at the moment i can only hope for the best...she was a light for me trough my whole life, i hope she finds her own light again no matter how...but at least i hope for a Real goodbye for the fans if she really retires...but still i will be there for her like she has been for me ....positive vibes!sad cry me a river GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Hi Team Con plant. 

If you think the world won't ask questions about the mysterious circumstances of Britney's demise if it were to happen you're off your rocker.

No one will support the Britney brand if that were to happen so whatever you have planned will backfire. 

Free Britney shined a light on the awful hyenas surrounding her. If she were to pass away, hell hath no fury for what you will see from the fandom. 

AGAIN WHO HIRED PAUL SOLIZ AT HER HOME LAST YEAR AND PUT HIM IN HER LIFE WITHOUT A BACKGROUND CHECK?  WHO IS WORKING AGAINST BRITNEY THAT'S IN HER LIFE?

Edited by justhanging
  • Like 9

Michael Jackson was a child mo****er and addicted to plastic surgery. Let's not draw too close of a comparison please.

Britney has her struggles but has seen what happened to Michael Jackson and was in touch with him, so I think she will have a happier ending.

I see what you mean about maybe not being respected by the public though. She will have an important iconic legacy one day like him. A long long long time from now! 

• Like 1

I considered her the female Michael at the height of her career as there are many similarities, however your post almost makes it sound like you’d rather her be 💀 so she can be held in a higher esteem than she is at the moment. Very worrying. 

• Like 5

Britney is alive. And while she might have had her share of struggles, she is alive and surviving.

Instead of speculating and throwing around gross negligent predictions, focus instead on supporting Britney through constructive, positive commentary. Speculating someone’s death is gross and inappropriate.

• Love 8

For the record, if you ARE Cade - no one here thinks Britney is in any physical danger. She’s a strong, resilient person and no amount of tabloid crap will make us think she’s a danger to herself, even if we think less of her because of some personal choices. 

No one’s gonna get away with hurting her and the public will very clearly side with her again if team Con attempts to hurt her again. The public is fickle like that, but at the end of the day everyone is always rooting for her. 

**** this dumb thread.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: What a disgusting thread. Who goes on a fan forum to prophecies that someone is going to die young. Britney is a hot mess but she has never done anything to put her life in danger, in any way. The conservatorship and her family are more capable of ending her life than she would ever be. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

I agree she's not like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, JLo, and Madonna.  They all seem to obsess over fame, power and money always seeking more and more.  Britney doesn't seem well suited for the lifestyle or really want any real part of it.

If she's doing street dr**s with the new bf and was intoxicated on dr**s when she busted her foot then unfortunately I'm afraid she could very well go out like Elvis, Jackson and Houston.  DMX died in a motel parking lot with like 10 kids under his belt.

Edited by Jassoe3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block