Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

I can only repeat myself: I'm so deliriously happy about Britney and her attorney finally coming after Loucifer and Jamie with a bang.
I decided to accompany my flow of happiness with listening to all her albums.. (yes all of 'em - I'm THAT exceptionally deliriously happy that I even listen to the songs on Britney Jean which aren't totally crap #itshouldbeeasy

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, vinay said:

I'm guessing this is why britney hasn't posted about #freebritney on social media because she wanted to use the movement in official legal proceedings, and posting it on social media might negate it's authenticity and the proof might get throw out in court claiming that britney encouraged this conspiracy to get proof , so now there is absolutely NO proof that britney encouraged or enabled the #freebritney movement in any way, so all the proof can be submitted to the court, britney is a genius and Sam also finally using his brain to help her instead of jamie

OMG THISSSSSSSS! Also explains why Sam most likely is making sure Britney is careful about posting anything “live” because ANYTHING right now could be used against her if interpreted the wrong way by any person involved on either side or the court itself. It’s smarter to be silent on social media about this until it’s past her and NDA’s are up, and her kids aren’t held against her 

• Like 3