Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

I’m very curious and a little bit scared about what is going to happen with Britney  career after she gets some freedom... curious... scared... excited...

Anyway it’s her decision and I don’t care if she would like just retire and be a dance teacher... quite sad but I would be happy for her. Also, super excited because if she decides to continue working in her terms that probably means very good creative music... music she really wants to sing and promote... I think

• Like 1

OMG, THIS IS BIG

Britney better get her bullets ready, her team is gonna strike back, so I really hope she's prepared.

We love you girl, stay strong and fight for your freedom! Can't believe all of this started because Jamie didn't let her creative ideas during Domination... It's been tough, but I'm so glad all of this is finally coming to an end.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Isn't it sick to see how such sources can change their narrative so easily?  They were just calling us conspiracy theorists but now this?  :oprah:

Lol preach sis ❤️

so annoying when that term gets thrown around even on this forum. like what’s it even supposed to mean?

youre gonna shame me for thinking for myself and suggesting a possible explanation to one of the world’s many corruptions? People act like the world is such an honest place all of a sudden when people start talking conspiracy theories

• Love 5