Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok so I just had a chance to read everything, re-write the articles, post on social media and all that jazz. 

I honestly can't recall her ever EVER publicly supporting this movement until now. So damn cool. I'm really grateful for all of you guys and Exhale. I feel like this place was on the right side of herstory and am just grateful to be part of something that'll hopefully change this beautiful woman's life for the better. :crying1:

This must feel huge to you especially being that you were one of the first to publicly call out this BS conservatorship. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AlfredIslas said:

Of course, Britney supports transparency because nobody is held accountable when details about a 38 year old adult woman in a conservatorship are hidden away. That's how she gets abused, that's how she gets taken advantage of. Really sucks to see that there really were some Britney fans out there that kept trying to talk **** about the #FreeBritney movement when Britney really appreciated the support the entire time and wanted everyone to know the details for her sake. 

This!!! This is why I have not stopped and made countless Youtube videos about this situation to spread awareness. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

if this is gonna go public, are we gonna have also access to the paintings inside the court? or pictures? 

We will have access to everything that happens in that courthouse, and members of the public will be able to sit in and listen...

Free Britney protesters will be sitting right next to our queen and will hear everything! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

He's clearly paid attention to the movement. He already has a somewhat shady past and I doubt he wants to be on the wrong side of history.

I don't like to speculate but maybe Britney told him something that made him take notice and finally work for her. Who knows but he's doing the right thing now and that's the main thing. 

don't get me wrong but pretty likely he just saw that this case is pointless to fight on Jamie side, knowing that this is doomed to fail and damage Britney somewhat, just like they did. specially now that everyone is watching. it is what it is. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

About a week ago now, (and don’t laugh at me this is real and my boyfriend can verify this), I dreamt I was sitting on a beach with a bunch of people enjoying the sun when Britney came to sit with us.  Everyone was trying to be respectful and not say anything prying or mean to her.  They were like, “Oh my gosh Britney you’re such a hard worker!”

omg I had the craziest dream last night :haha:

I dreamed that pictures from 1997 of her posing with a team of scientists had surfaced, and it ended up that just before she got her record deal, she had helped to solve one of those Math problems that get unsolved for years, or that she had contributed to formulate the early theorems to find its solution, but nobody picked it up because she wasn't famous yet. And we were all trying to find people from that team of professors or scientists or something, so they could speak about it :blol:

It was so specific, I don't know why I had that dream :idkney:

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

He's clearly paid attention to the movement. He already has a somewhat shady past and I doubt he wants to be on the wrong side of history.

I don't like to speculate but maybe Britney told him something that made him take notice and finally work for her. Who knows but he's doing the right thing now and that's the main thing. 

Well whatever it is, his efforts with this case have dramatically changed!