Britney Spears supports the #FreeBritney movement and wants the conservatorship case open to the public

1 minute ago, Chester said:

Also, you all should be proud of yourselves. Because without the leaked voice message, without the uproar and pressure that came from you all as a reaction, we wouldn’t be here right now, at least not in this point of time. It’s the immense pressure you all kept building up that most likely resulted in people jumping the sinking ship, all the research and relentless digging, even when people called you names for it.

good job, y’all. 

indeed. we did make a point. the only thing I feel bad is that we didn't do it earlier tbh. I always felt since the FF era that something was really wrong. but either way.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, first of all, this is huge. Second:

Does this mean that she doesn’t even have a medical issue in the first place? :disbelief:

Not necessarily, it looks like these documents are regarding Britney’s case of the conservatorship of her “estate” not of her “person”.   Her estate wouldn’t involve her medical history.  I believe if this was a case regarding the conservatorship of her “person” she would definitely want to keep her medical records private.  I’m happy things seem to be moving the right direction! 

6 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

We will have access to everything that happens in that courthouse, and members of the public will be able to sit in and listen...

Free Britney protesters will be sitting right next to our queen and will hear everything! 

:haha: her next hearing will look like one of her concerts with all the people trying to get in

It really makes you feel emotional, that the movement is getting this validation, that she is fighting for this, that she really feels the confidence to fight back. To know that she knows ('cause it would be weird and kinda cruel that this is all Sam Ingham and she had no idea of this document whatsoever lol) and that she appreciates it.

The Investigate Lou and Jamie sign :otears: Imagine her confirming the stories from the emails :fakecry:

• Love 9
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:haha: her next hearing will look like one of her concerts with all the people trying to get in

It really makes you feel emotional, that the movement is getting this validation, that she is fighting for this, that she really feels the confidence to fight back. To know that she knows ('cause it would be weird and kinda cruel that this is all Sam Ingham and she had no idea of this document whatsoever lol) and that she appreciates it.

The Investigate Lou and Jamie sign :otears: Imagine her confirming the stories from the emails :fakecry:

who knew that in 2020 we would be attending a Britney court case. y'all :walkin:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6