WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

I just had a chance to properly watch the interview Bryan did...

Firstly I felt like he was talking in riddles (which is natural I guess considering he would get his *** busted if he spoke out) but literally what he was saying was so vague I don’t really get why he did the interview in the first place. He basically pulled a Sarah Jessica Parker and spoke without saying anything. 

The only thing I got from it was where he said something like “of course she wants out of it” and “I know what she wants” but basically something along the lines of “but to what extent”. I’m actually really shocked that Bryan isn’t pro freedom like wtf kind of people is she surrounded by? I really thought out of everyone, Bryan and her mother were genuine. I’m really disappointed by their reaction. I guess thought when you look at the bigger picture they have let this go on for 12 years - everyone has that surrounds her. It actually disgusted me when he said something like “to what extent”. Give the ******* woman her freedom. How dare you think you have the right to question someone’s freedom let alone your own sister. They make out like she’s this crazed animal that must be tamed or they face letting her loose into society. Murderers have more rights than she does. I would never let my sibling or family member come under this imprisonment. It’s so cruel and so sad that they literally think she deserves to be under this for the rest of her life while they roam around living a comfortable life at her expensive. The world has gone mad

• Like 3
On 7/25/2020 at 10:02 PM, Bundy said:

Anyone noticed how he does know how many years hes older than JL but doesnt with Britney? Hes 43 years old, JL is 29 years old (both do bdays in april) and Britney is 38 going 39. He said hes 3 and half years older than Britney (hes 4 and 7 months older than her).

He also said hes one of the two guys in this entire family. He was talking about being surrounded by women and he talks about his daughter, Jamie Lynns daughters and then say this. Am I reaching or they act as if Preston and Jayden arent part of that entire family too? I know they live with Ktrash in Los Angeles but still. I also thought It was weird JLs post for mothers day. She posted everyone but Britneys kids. The post had a pic with Bryans ex with Lexi and Britney with Jls daughter, but Britneys kids were nowhere to be found on that post.

Interesting combined with him saying he's the "oldest of two" siblings.

• Like 2
On 7/26/2020 at 9:17 AM, MonaLisa613 said:

I was disappointed by that live stream too but I blame the attitude on Kevin, plus have u seen the boys wearing those cookie T-shirts’, that brand has to do with weed, he’s clearly a bad influence on those kids. Britney may not talk to us about that cship but I hope she at least talks to the boys about it, explain that it’s not her fault for the weird living arrangement their forced to live under, I don’t want them to resent or not respect her cuz of it.

If she gets out of this before the boys are 18, she can ask for full or joint custody back, the courts can ask the boys their preference for who they’d want to live with but in the end the decision is up to the judge. Once their 18, they're legally considered adults, so courts no longer have a say, boys can choose what they want. Something def. happened before the Jamie altercation, cuz it did seem like she had 50/50 visitation, Kevin’s lawyer did publicly state that Britney did the right thing regarding the altercation with Jamie but I’d like to know what happened before that situation that cut her time.

I completely forgot Madonna was late in age when she got pregnant, so your right, it could happen, let’s just hope she’s free before menopause, cuz then she’s definitely out of luck, unless she froze some eggs earlier in life.

Oh Ia about that, I blame Kevin too for getting 40-60k a month and not raising them properly. The impression I have is he really doesnt care that much about what they do on the internet. He always followed Prestons instagram and Preston used to follow some weed hashtags, **** stars. Some people noticed and talked about that. Its so sad that Britney is the one that is talked about as a unfit parent even 13 years later. Kevin was partying when Preston was a baby and no one mentions that, but Britney has to pay what she did in her 20s for life. 

Yeah, I hope she talks about the cship with them too, but what If she doesnt want to drag them into that mess? Who knows? I just hope they respect, admire her and know that she did whatever she could to be with them. I hope Kevin isnt poisoning them about that too. 

I read people saying here that once the kid is 12 or 14 in some states, they can choose who they want to live with. (Someone here said their brother said they are living with Kevin bc they want to). Idk about american laws, thats why I asked. My fear is If shes still under this cship by 2024. Both boys would be 18, but If shes still under a cship by then, Jamie could still say when she could be and see them. 

I remember that before the incident with Preston someone kept saying here that she was seeing them less and they werent sleeping at her house anymore, but many people didnt pay attention back then. The story that user said was his lawyer went to court in late 2018 to show smt and then she had her time reduced. Idk what she could have done but I always thought the time to be interesting. Kevin asked for a raise in 2018 and Jamie ended up giving in. Before 2018 it seemed like she got the boys at least almost 50% of their time. I think maybe back then Jamie paid Kevin more so Britney could be with them more, travel bc we all know she always had visitation rights, nothing more. Maybe since 2018 that he got the raise he wanted, he doesnt need to make arrangements with Jamie to get more money, now the law makes Britney/Jamie pays him more so he doesnt need to be "nice" anymore when he gets more money independently if Britney sees them more or doesnt. He doesnt need Jamie to get more money. 

Last year christmas was on one of the days she had the boys anyway, but the boys were with her from around 1pm to 8pm, so not even on Christmas she could have them all day sleeping there. On Prestons bday, Kevin was in New York working as a DJ, but Preston spent his bday in Kevins house instead of being with Britney even tho Kevin wasnt even there. And we all know Britney was in Miami on her bday without the kids. One thing interesting is Kevins wife was born the same day and month as Britney, so I wouldnt be shocked If he made the boys stay with their stepmother instead.

Yeah, his lawyer talked highly of Britney about this incident, but he has shaded her a lot of times before and funny that she acted so responsible in such a hard situation, but still Kevin didnt allow her to see her boys more even after that. Sadly I dont think he cares at all about Britney and probably is making diffcult for her to see them more. 

Madonna had Lourdes when she was 38 years old and Rocco when she was 42. Mariah had the twins when she was 41 years old. Rachel Weisz had her first kid when she was 36 then she had her second when she was 48. Alanis Morissette had her third child at 45 years old, so yeah Britney still has time If they dont keep her trapped in this situation until shes 50 or smt. I think menopause is more common between 45 and 50. I dont even know if they would let her freeze some eggs. I hope she will be able to have more kids one day as she always wanted since 2008.

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Oh Ia about that, I blame Kevin too for getting 40-60k a month and not raising them properly. The impression I have is he really doesnt care that much about what they do on the internet. He always followed Prestons instagram and Preston used to follow some weed hashtags, **** stars. Some people noticed and talked about that. Its so sad that Britney is the one that is talked about as a unfit parent even 13 years later. Kevin was partying when Preston was a baby and no one mentions that, but Britney has to pay what she did in her 20s for life. 

Yeah, I hope she talks about the cship with them too, but what If she doesnt want to drag them into that mess? Who knows? I just hope they respect, admire her and know that she did whatever she could to be with them. I hope Kevin isnt poisoning them about that too. 

I read people saying here that once the kid is 12 or 14 in some states, they can choose who they want to live with. (Someone here said their brother said they are living with Kevin bc they want to). Idk about american laws, thats why I asked. My fear is If shes still under this cship by 2024. Both boys would be 18, but If shes still under a cship by then, Jamie could still say when she could be and see them. 

I remember that before the incident with Preston someone kept saying here that she was seeing them less and they werent sleeping at her house anymore, but many people didnt pay attention back then. The story that user said was his lawyer went to court in late 2018 to show smt and then she had her time reduced. Idk what she could have done but I always thought the time to be interesting. Kevin asked for a raise in 2018 and Jamie ended up giving in. Before 2018 it seemed like she got the boys at least almost 50% of their time. I think maybe back then Jamie paid Kevin more so Britney could be with them more, travel bc we all know she always had visitation rights, nothing more. Maybe since 2018 that he got the raise he wanted, he doesnt need to make arrangements with Jamie to get more money, now the law makes Britney/Jamie pays him more so he doesnt need to be "nice" anymore when he gets more money independently if Britney sees them more or doesnt. He doesnt need Jamie to get more money. 

Last year christmas was on one of the days she had the boys anyway, but the boys were with her from around 1pm to 8pm, so not even on Christmas she could have them all day sleeping there. On Prestons bday, Kevin was in New York working as a DJ, but Preston spent his bday in Kevins house instead of being with Britney even tho Kevin wasnt even there. And we all know Britney was in Miami on her bday without the kids. One thing interesting is Kevins wife was born the same day and month as Britney, so I wouldnt be shocked If he made the boys stay with their stepmother instead.

Yeah, his lawyer talked highly of Britney about this incident, but he has shaded her a lot of times before and funny that she acted so responsible in such a hard situation, but still Kevin didnt allow her to see her boys more even after that. Sadly I dont think he cares at all about Britney and probably is making diffcult for her to see them more. 

Madonna had Lourdes when she was 38 years old and Rocco when she was 42. Mariah had the twins when she was 41 years old. Rachel Weisz had her first kid when she was 36 then she had her second when she was 48. Alanis Morissette had her third child at 45 years old, so yeah Britney still has time If they dont keep her trapped in this situation until shes 50 or smt. I think menopause is more common between 45 and 50. I dont even know if they would let her freeze some eggs. I hope she will be able to have more kids one day as she always wanted since 2008.

Yeah I hate that she’s still painted as the bad parent.

Idc whether, she’s still in a cship or not, once those boys are 18, Jamie cannot forbid his ADULT grandchildren from seeing their mom, at that age, it’s their decision, not his, that’s if he’s even still alive.

5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I hate that she’s still painted as the bad parent.

Idc whether, she’s still in a cship or not, once those boys are 18, Jamie cannot forbid his ADULT grandchildren from seeing their mom, at that age, it’s their decision, not his, that’s if he’s even still alive.

Oh no I meant that once the boys are both 18, If Britney is still under a cship by then and he doesnt want Britney to see her kids, he can do that. He controls who she can or cannot see so sadly If he wants to punish her for smt and wouldnt want her to see her kids, he could do that. They wont be minors anymore but hed still have control over her life. I just hope that until then shes free bc I dont get good vibes from him and If they dont like Jamie anymore, I wouldnt be surprised that maybe hed not let her see her kids that often out of spite. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Oh no I meant that once the boys are both 18, If Britney is still under a cship by then and he doesnt want Britney to see her kids, he can do that. He controls who she can or cannot see so sadly If he wants to punish her for smt and wouldnt want her to see her kids, he could do that. They wont be minors anymore but hed still have control over her life. I just hope that until then shes free bc I dont get good vibes from him and If they dont like Jamie anymore, I wouldnt be surprised that maybe hed not let her see her kids that often out of spite. 

Well here’s hoping by that age they can overpower grandpa and knock his old *** the f-ck out if he even dares to block them from seeing her!!! 

• Like 1
On 7/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, alluvion said:

Interesting combined with him saying he's the "oldest of two" siblings.

I´m not sure if I should believe Britney is still herself, but under medication, and mind control and that is why she is so different then before, or if she just has a double acting like her, a clone or whatever. But a lot of fans on Instagram think she is dead. With that behavior of her close ones, it is very likely. It started that she doesn´t post pictures of her children anymore. They said, the boys are at the age were it is embracing to get seen with their mother. But with their dad and aunt, there was no problem. Then Kevin gets nearly all of the rights for the children and more child support. Her friends and family members hardly talk about her anymore or shown current pictures. (even before the virus)And Brian said he is the oldest of two siblings and corrected. then. I never understand what the fans on Instagram had with Britney´s clothes and look. They said she wearing the same clothes for months. But now, I start to understand. Something is very strange, even when she is alive. But for her friends and family, she seems to be "dead".I mean, her boys are around 12/13 years old. How the older the children get, the more rights they have to say whom they want to see. I read an article of a woman who was ****-addicted.and even she was allowed to have her children with her! They lived with her! But of course with a lot of control, help, rules which she must strictly follow. But to take a child away from the parents should be every time the last step! And Britney was never addicted to something or violent! So there is no need to keep the boys completely away from her!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I´m not sure if I should believe Britney is still herself, but under medication, and mind control and that is why she is so different then before, or if she just has a double acting like her, a clone or whatever. But a lot of fans on Instagram think she is dead. With that behavior of her close ones, it is very likely. It started that she doesn´t post pictures of her children anymore. They said, the boys are at the age were it is embracing to get seen with their mother. But with their dad and aunt, there was no problem. Then Kevin gets nearly all of the rights for the children and more child support. Her friends and family members hardly talk about her anymore or shown current pictures. (even before the virus)And Brian said he is the oldest of two siblings and corrected. then. I never understand what the fans on Instagram had with Britney´s clothes and look. They said she wearing the same clothes for months. But now, I start to understand. Something is very strange, even when she is alive. But for her friends and family, she seems to be "dead".I mean, her boys are around 12/13 years old. How the older the children get, the more rights they have to say whom they want to see. I read an article of a woman who was ****-addicted.and even she was allowed to have her children with her! They lived with her! But of course with a lot of control, help, rules which she must strictly follow. But to take a child away from the parents should be every time the last step! And Britney was never addicted to something or violent! So there is no need to keep the boys completely away from her!

What do you exactly think or mean when you talk of Britney is probably “dead”..?What for thoughts do you have exactly on this ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Britisahuman said:

What do you exactly think or mean when you talk of Britney is probably “dead”..?What for thoughts do you have exactly on this ?

I won't speak for @Cinderella85, but a lot of her family's (and even team's) behavior would make a lot more sense if The Real Britney is dead (or in a vegetative coma or otherwise actually profoundly disabled from a head injury or something -- not anxious, depressed or suffering from fake dementia) and they've been using a double to keep business going. Maybe they regard her as a non-person because she doesn't exist anymore; maybe the handlers hawk-eye "Britney" in public because it's hard to keep up a façade of being someone you're not with a long history you can't be expected to remember because you weren't there; maybe the woman playing "Britney" didn't realize what she was signing up for or has been forced to play this role and she's being abused (isolated/drugged) to keep the ruse going; maybe the conservatorship 'made sense' at the beginning because there was hope that she would recover/wake up and eventually they turned off life support; maybe they don't feel bad about taking her assets because they were willed to them anyway, etc.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britisahuman said:

I´m not sure. Since 2011 I don´t feel her anymore. And something very worse happened back then, been worse than in 2007. But on some pictures who were taken the last years, I feel it it is the "Real" Britney. But that are more private pictures or her music videos. On foto shootings, Instagram, etc. I don´t feel her. Her team uses double sometimes, this is confirmed by them and they don´ let her sing anymore her whole album alone (Britney Jean). And her voice on Femme Fatal and Glory was with a lot of autotune.Hmm.I think they lock her away very often without knowing form the public.Put her in a facility or whatever. We just figure it out last year and the Free Britney movement started. It hurts my stomach when I think that Britney was at home for nearly two years around the Femme Fatal era (she said it by herself in an interview.) What if when she don´t want just at home peaceful with her children and resting but they have done something to her? To me, something is very strange since "Blackout"

but during "X-Factor" it exploded. Why they use so many doubles? I know, this is normal, so the VIP´s can go shopping and drinking a coffee without being harassed. But even for the videos, shootings, and music?! And why they started with it during the Circus era? Or they did it earlier and just hush about it.

With the cloning: Yes, I believe the scientist do some reserve about human cloning, even it is forbidden. But I don´t think they are so far that the humans can walk around and be alive. I remember when I was a child, I thought very often to have a clone by myself. Someone who can do my work, go to school for me, etc.Or just can be my best friend. We talk very openly about it at school. But that was the time with Dolly, the sheep. By the way, I just watched yesterday the movie The Island. But I can imagine, one day,this will be happening. But in Britney´s case, it is just another human being used to replace her. But I must say Scarlett Johanson looks so much like Britney in the movie, omg. Like Britney in Everytime with the white blouse. But this is just by chance.

For example,this is the "real" Britney for me.But of course,I don´t know her,never meet her.It is just my feelings.:

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

I won't speak for @Cinderella85, but a lot of her family's (and even team's) behavior would make a lot more sense if The Real Britney is dead (or in a vegetative coma or otherwise actually profoundly disabled from a head injury or something -- not anxious, depressed or suffering from fake dementia) and they've been using a double to keep business going. Maybe they regard her as a non-person because she doesn't exist anymore; maybe the handlers hawk-eye "Britney" in public because it's hard to keep up a façade of being someone you're not with a long history you can't be expected to remember because you weren't there; maybe the woman playing "Britney" didn't realize what she was signing up for or has been forced to play this role and she's being abused (isolated/drugged) to keep the ruse going; maybe the conservatorship 'made sense' at the beginning because there was hope that she would recover/wake up and eventually they turned off life support; maybe they don't feel bad about taking her assets because they were willed to them anyway, etc.

Yes, very likely, because they made a mystery since then of everything which is happened to Britney and get furious when we fans asked. Like now, the Free Britney movement is a joke and we don´t have a clue and it is not our business. And her father let sealed her and the boy's health file back in 2007 and not even Lynn get access to it. Britney was ever so open to the public about everything. Don´t get me wrong, details are not our business or when she was ***** or stuff like that. But a lot of VIPs have massive problems and tell the public about it. Like the "Me Too "movement. A few famous women said: Yes, something happened to me. I understand." That is enough to know. You know the direction the problem goes. But everything we got was from Lary after Britney shaved her head:"She went through something very painful and may it not happened to her ever again."And never talked about anything again. And then the stuff with doubles as I write above. She is not allowed to speak freely, write what she wants, meet who she wants. I have the feeling the truth comes out very soon.

4 minutes ago, alluvion said:

@ Cinderella85 Worum geht es hier: "Sie und die Gesundheitsakte des Jungen wurden 2007 versiegelt"

When Britney was rushed to the hospital back in 2007 after she looked herself and Jayden away in the bathroom and refused to come out. After that, her father let seal it.And then she was put under c-ship.Last year her mother wanted to have an insight but the court refuses.