WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

Just now, Cinderella85 said:

When Britney was rushed to the hospital back in 2007 after she looked herself and Jayden away in the bathroom and refused to come out. After that, her father let seal it.and then she was put under c-ship.

Oh, ok. There was another thing where Britney & KFed withheld filing Jayden's birth certificate and refused to tell the press his name or show him after he was born and the press was making up names, etc.

11 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Oh, ok. There was another thing where Britney & KFed withheld filing Jayden's birth certificate and refused to tell the press his name or show him after he was born and the press was making up names, etc.

With Jayden there were a lot of conspiracy theories. Britney didn't show him for months, really hide him. And the press went wild. Britney was at the studio back then and some people thought Britney had an affair with the producer and the baby is from him. But when you ask me, Britney just wanted to protect Jayden and clam the situation down because everyone was so excited when she became her first baby. The attention for Sean was overwhelmed. Maybe she just doesn´t want it the second time.

And Jayden was like Britney´s problem child. He needs to go to the emergency room. I think he had an allergy or something and couldn´t breathe.And then he was the one she closes herself up in the bathroom.

• Like 1

There’s still a lot of people who think this movement is a conspiracy and a joke and with some of y’all saying she’s prolly dead or in a coma and they’re using a clone, y’all ain’t helping with that sh-t, lol, that kinda talk makes it jump from conspiracy to bat-sh-t crazy!!!

I’m sorry but deep down y’all must know that kinda talk does not help this movement, it may sound logical to people who are genuinely into all things conspiracy but to most people, it just sounds bonkers!!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Britisahuman said:

What do you exactly think or mean when you talk of Britney is probably “dead”..?What for thoughts do you have exactly on this ?

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

I won't speak for @Cinderella85, but a lot of her family's (and even team's) behavior would make a lot more sense if The Real Britney is dead (or in a vegetative coma or otherwise actually profoundly disabled from a head injury or something -- not anxious, depressed or suffering from fake dementia) and they've been using a double to keep business going. Maybe they regard her as a non-person because she doesn't exist anymore; maybe the handlers hawk-eye "Britney" in public because it's hard to keep up a façade of being someone you're not with a long history you can't be expected to remember because you weren't there; maybe the woman playing "Britney" didn't realize what she was signing up for or has been forced to play this role and she's being abused (isolated/drugged) to keep the ruse going; maybe the conservatorship 'made sense' at the beginning because there was hope that she would recover/wake up and eventually they turned off life support; maybe they don't feel bad about taking her assets because they were willed to them anyway, etc.

21 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

There’s still a lot of people who think this movement is a conspiracy and a joke and with some of y’all saying she’s prolly dead or in a coma and they’re using a clone, y’all ain’t helping with that sh-t, lol, that kinda talk makes it jump from conspiracy to bat-sh-t crazy!!!

I’m sorry but deep down y’all must know that kinda talk does not help this movement, it may sound logical to people who are genuinely into all things conspiracy but to most people, it just sounds bonkers!!

That her team uses doubles is confirmed by them.They did it when she was in New York during Circus era,filming for The Record.For her TTWE and Make Me mv they use body doubels. And Majah Marie sings nearly the whole Britney Jean album and since 2011 Britney hardly sings live and her voice was changed on her albums with auto tune. That are facts.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yep. Its going to be pretty easy for her dad to convince people FreeBritney is a joke if people are saying she’s been dead for years and we’ve just been seeing her clone 🙄🙄🙄 That is NOT what this movement is about. Even if y’all were just kidding....please don’t. It just makes us all look ridiculous.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

That her team uses doubles is confirmed by them.They did it when she was in New York during Circus era,filming for The Record.For her TTWE and Make Me mv they use body doubels. And Majah Marie sings nearly the whole Britney Jean album and since 2011 Britney hardly sings live and her voice was changed on her albums with auto tune. That are facts.

Obviously celebs use doubles for career related stuff or to trick the paps but some of y’all are suggesting that they’re using a double for Britney 24/7 and are even suggesting that she’s dead, that’s insane!! 

On 8/4/2020 at 2:49 AM, Bundy said:

Oh Ia about that, I blame Kevin too for getting 40-60k a month and not raising them properly. The impression I have is he really doesnt care that much about what they do on the internet. He always followed Prestons instagram and Preston used to follow some weed hashtags, **** stars. Some people noticed and talked about that. Its so sad that Britney is the one that is talked about as a unfit parent even 13 years later. Kevin was partying when Preston was a baby and no one mentions that, but Britney has to pay what she did in her 20s for life. 

Yeah, I hope she talks about the cship with them too, but what If she doesnt want to drag them into that mess? Who knows? I just hope they respect, admire her and know that she did whatever she could to be with them. I hope Kevin isnt poisoning them about that too. 

I read people saying here that once the kid is 12 or 14 in some states, they can choose who they want to live with. (Someone here said their brother said they are living with Kevin bc they want to). Idk about american laws, thats why I asked. My fear is If shes still under this cship by 2024. Both boys would be 18, but If shes still under a cship by then, Jamie could still say when she could be and see them. 

I remember that before the incident with Preston someone kept saying here that she was seeing them less and they werent sleeping at her house anymore, but many people didnt pay attention back then. The story that user said was his lawyer went to court in late 2018 to show smt and then she had her time reduced. Idk what she could have done but I always thought the time to be interesting. Kevin asked for a raise in 2018 and Jamie ended up giving in. Before 2018 it seemed like she got the boys at least almost 50% of their time. I think maybe back then Jamie paid Kevin more so Britney could be with them more, travel bc we all know she always had visitation rights, nothing more. Maybe since 2018 that he got the raise he wanted, he doesnt need to make arrangements with Jamie to get more money, now the law makes Britney/Jamie pays him more so he doesnt need to be "nice" anymore when he gets more money independently if Britney sees them more or doesnt. He doesnt need Jamie to get more money. 

Last year christmas was on one of the days she had the boys anyway, but the boys were with her from around 1pm to 8pm, so not even on Christmas she could have them all day sleeping there. On Prestons bday, Kevin was in New York working as a DJ, but Preston spent his bday in Kevins house instead of being with Britney even tho Kevin wasnt even there. And we all know Britney was in Miami on her bday without the kids. One thing interesting is Kevins wife was born the same day and month as Britney, so I wouldnt be shocked If he made the boys stay with their stepmother instead.

Yeah, his lawyer talked highly of Britney about this incident, but he has shaded her a lot of times before and funny that she acted so responsible in such a hard situation, but still Kevin didnt allow her to see her boys more even after that. Sadly I dont think he cares at all about Britney and probably is making diffcult for her to see them more. 

Madonna had Lourdes when she was 38 years old and Rocco when she was 42. Mariah had the twins when she was 41 years old. Rachel Weisz had her first kid when she was 36 then she had her second when she was 48. Alanis Morissette had her third child at 45 years old, so yeah Britney still has time If they dont keep her trapped in this situation until shes 50 or smt. I think menopause is more common between 45 and 50. I dont even know if they would let her freeze some eggs. I hope she will be able to have more kids one day as she always wanted since 2008.

Yea that was me making these comments and unfortunately as you see they are true. It’s also true that the boys prefer being with their dad 

Hello, i've nerver posted here, but I read all of you quite often since years.
Anyways, I don't know if it was already posted on here (and I apologize if that was the case, i'm not catching up on every post^^)  but I was randomly watching an old itw of Britney (during promo in England), and she was asked by the interviewer if she's able to do basics things by herself like booking bus/flight tickets if her team is off for a day.... (Brian say hello!!!)

@ around 10:30

Nice to hear her answering that question after Brian basically pointing that specifically as the reason why the conservatorship should be maintained .

PS: she is the most beautiful girl in the world on that video <3

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Lilian-frenchguy said:

Hello, i've nerver posted here, but I read all of you quite often since years.
Anyways, I don't know if it was already posted on here (and I apologize if that was the case, i'm not catching up on every post^^)  but I was randomly watching an old itw of Britney (during promo in England), and she was asked by the interviewer if she's able to do basics things by herself like booking bus/flight tickets if her team is off for a day.... (Brian say hello!!!)

@ around 10:30

Nice to hear her answering that question after Brian basically pointing that specifically as the reason why the conservatorship should be maintained .

PS: she is the most beautiful girl in the world on that video <3

First of all hello and welcome!!! 

And yes ,,. Hello Bryan ... I feel she’s undervalued by her family. 

I mean, Bryan said she doesn’t know how to book a simple restaurant BUT this Interview demonstrates she did calls and stuff like this during the Britney era, soooo we see another lie from them.

cmon she’s not four years old !!! 

• Like 1
On 7/25/2020 at 10:02 PM, Bundy said:

Anyone noticed how he does know how many years hes older than JL but doesnt with Britney? Hes 43 years old, JL is 29 years old (both do bdays in april) and Britney is 38 going 39. He said hes 3 and half years older than Britney (hes 4 and 7 months older than her).

He also said hes one of the two guys in this entire family. He was talking about being surrounded by women and he talks about his daughter, Jamie Lynns daughters and then say this. Am I reaching or they act as if Preston and Jayden arent part of that entire family too? I know they live with Ktrash in Los Angeles but still. I also thought It was weird JLs post for mothers day. She posted everyone but Britneys kids. The post had a pic with Bryans ex with Lexi and Britney with Jls daughter, but Britneys kids were nowhere to be found on that post.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, alluvion said:

Interesting combined with him saying he's the "oldest of two" siblings.

3oUmOcD.png

This is getting pretty weird.

56 minutes ago, alluvion said:

3oUmOcD.png

This is getting pretty weird.

Wait, what? Did people write an article saying Jamie only had two kids? Britney and Bryan? 

Its so funny that Jamie, Bryan and JL seem to love more other family members than Britney but all of them live off Britneys money and success. I dont know about Lynne but I feel like they dont respect or value Britney. I really feel sad for her having a horrible family like this. 

4 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Yea that was me making these comments and unfortunately as you see they are true. It’s also true that the boys prefer being with their dad 

Why do u say that? I think u mentioned as well his other son said they prefer living with Ktrash, right? Is this true? Did u see his comment or u heard someone talking about that? 

22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Wait, what? Did people write an article saying Jamie only had two kids? Britney and Bryan? 

Its so funny that Jamie, Bryan and JL seem to love more other family members than Britney but all of them live off Britneys money and success. I dont know about Lynne but I feel like they dont respect or value Britney. I really feel sad for her having a horrible family like this. 

They're so awful to her while happily spending and stealing her money. The lack of gratitude or even familial concern is really disturbing. 

On 8/5/2020 at 2:32 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

Obviously celebs use doubles for career related stuff or to trick the paps but some of y’all are suggesting that they’re using a double for Britney 24/7 and are even suggesting that she’s dead, that’s insane!! 

Exactly.. It reaaaally is more common than people know to have doubles.. I remember they did it with Jamie Lynn too back in 2006-07.. But other does it two, wether it is work-related, or to take of the heat.
They do it to lurk papparazies the wrong way for instance.. I've heard rumors about when some big couples started dating, how they tricked papz with fake people..

• 6 months later...

I watched the thing in full last night for the first time and a few things stuck out.

He mentions she pretty much didn't want to be on the tour for circus in 2009

Anyone questioning finances, he says that before he took over accounting for the tours there was probably money going missing and that people were heistant to let him work on it. He also had to fire all the people around Brit at one point. 

He keeps trying to say that someone who has had their life controlled since 15 now wouldn't be able to cope with doing things independently.

He's just as bad as the rest.a

• Like 2