WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

On 7/25/2020 at 8:21 AM, MonaLisa613 said:

At the end of the day, this cship has damaged her boys just as much as it has her, the longer it’s gone on. They were pretty much forced out of her life when they were only toddlers, they’ve spent majority of their life with Kevin, is it really a surprise they’d be closer to him?? I just pray to god him and his wife (she seems like a real C U Next Tuesday) aren’t talking **** about Brit anywhere near those boys or their other kids!!

Add in the fact she can’t do anything freely on her own, she had to go to a court in order to bring them on tour instead of just being able to bring them, those trips to Disney Land, the skate park and anywhere else they go, she’s gotta ask permission instead of just getting in her car and going with them, that’s gotta be a very weird way of life for two kids who don’t have to deal with that when with Kevin.

Add in the fact, they’re teens now and what teen doesn’t act like a snotty little a-shole, lol, not to mention the brain isn’t fully developed until the age of 25, I think fans shouldn’t be so hard on them cuz like I said, this cship has been just as damaging to them.

Now the actual full grown adults, they have no f-cking excuse, they deserve the hate!!

What’s also horribly sad is that in your mid 30’s is when it starts getting harder for a woman to get pregnant, so she may never have another kid and get to experience what it’s like to raise a kid normally, this thing has robbed her of that as well.

Ia with that. They took the boys away from her when they were little and then they took away a couple of years ago. From 2008/2009 to 2018 she probably agreed with so much **** just to be more with them. What it seems is her time with them was reduced even before the incident with Jamie. I have a feeling thats Kevin making it harder for her to see the boys since he got the raise he wanted. Now hes getting 40-60k a month he doesnt need to make arrengments with Jamie to get some extra cash out of the child support. 

Before 2018 we had an impression she spent a lot of time with them, maybe  even next to 50% (of course she never had their custody but I think maybe Jamie gave Kevin more money in the past so she could travel with them among other things). She seems just a loving mom and Jayden seemed a mamas boy, thats why I think most of us were surprised of seeing him talking about his mom like that. But I know that if they are closer to Kevin, its not their fault anyway. They didnt choose that, they live more with Kevin and are teenagers now, who knows what they must have heard coming out from Ktrashs mouth too? Kevin probably influences them great deal. Like I said, even If thats the case, I hope one day they will understand how she was treated, how she couldnt fight for them and that she did what she could under a cship to be with them. This is all I can hope for. Btw, what happens if Britney gets out? Could she still fight for their custody or like someone said here, r they allowed to choose who they want to live since they were 12-14?

Tbh I dont think Ktrash respects her bc his lawyer shaded her throughout the years. 

Yeah, I thought about that too. How it must be weird for them that she isnt allowed to be a parent for them like all others are and shes treated like a child with no rights.

Also the fact shes always surrounded with securities or other people, that she could never be really alone with them. 

Yeah, I know any teen can have an attitude but the thing is, he still talked highly of his dad while it didnt seem the same for Britney. Again, im not bashing them... U can see I never called them any names and I wouldnt. I just think its sad that in the end they dont seem that close to Britney anymore. She just loves being a mom and put them first, its a shame she was never given another chance to be with them all the time. The livestream did upset a lot of people, but in the end I know they didnt choose to be without their mom so much of their lives. Its sad that it came to this. Like I said, I just hope one day they can think for themselves and see everything Britney put thru to see them and how people werent fair to her. If they are influenced by Ktrash, I hope one day that changes, I really do. 

And well, I really loathe her family, Ktrash and others lol Ia that they deserve all the hate, not the boys. But anyway, even tho Ive seen some people saying he acted in a bratty way, that he was using her yada yada, people were blaming Ktrash for this. I dont think they are hated by the fans even tho many were fairly disappointed by Jaydens livestream. 

Ive read that its more difficult to women to get pregnant in their late 30s or early 40s when its their first child, so Britney has that to her advantage. It would be her third child, so her risk would be smaller. Still many stars had their first child when they were in their late 30s or early 40s like Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Mariah. Britneys mom had JL when she was 46 years old, so Britney still has some more years left. The thing is she still wants more than one child so that makes time harder for her. I just hope that she will be free at least before shes 40 so she can meet a great guy, be pregnant and still have the daughter she always wanted. I hope they dont keep her under this ****ty cship until shes 50 or smt. I hope they dont steal much more time from her and she will still be able to fulfill her dreams, to have a great marriage with a great guy and be a mom like she couldnt be to Preston and Jayden ♥️ lets hope for the best, I hope Britney finds her way out of these leeches to live her life, its about damn time! 

10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I’m going to post this here since maybe it won’t get as many attention as a dedicated post for it, but Bryan’s girlfriend already said Bryan is 100% proFreeBritney 

Can’t embed the image but it’s here: https://pasteboard.co/JjiEKXH.png 

We don’t know if that’s real. Unless they come out with a screen recording I’m going to assume a fan has a little too much time on their hands because Bryan did NOT seem pro #FreeBritney at all. 

3 hours ago, Korey said:

I hate to focus only on money but to me that showed things didn’t make total sense. 

An artist doesn’t get $60 million from 10 to 12 million albums sold from the record company. 

Maybe from many things combined....

BUT my biggest confusion...if the perfume brand has brought in 100 billion....even if Britney only earned 1% with her Ownership as he claimed....how is Britney’s net worth less than 100 million. That does not add up at all. 

Just my two cents...

So many variables such as how much profit they make per unit, royalties, and every down the tree until it gets to Britney. She’s probably taken home less than 100 million from the perfume sales. But this is based off of no fact and only speculation. 

On 7/25/2020 at 12:37 PM, Felinist said:

I'm having a hard time believing such a misogynist and backwards guy has any good intentions towards Britney. When he did say something that indicated his beliefs, it was either belittling her or complaining that women get to choose their own life, sounded like something coming straight from 1950, honestly. 
His GF says he's pro #freebritney but what he really hinted was that Britney was their family business and that ending the cship wouldn't be practical in reality (??????). Unfortunately, I can only think they all see her as their meal ticket. At the most, maybe he feels a little sorry for her being so strained and exploited but is like "oh bummers, that's life". 
I hope I'm wrong, though.

Im also not buying what his gf said. Before the interview she was answering some comments and said he wanted the best for her, but didnt say he was pro #FreeBritney. Then the interview comes out, obviously he gets a lot of hate and she feels she has to defend him. She slided thru a fan's DM? Cmon! I know there are things he couldnt say, but why did he have to talk about Britney like shes too dumb to do anything other than singing and dancing? Did he need to do that? Did he have to praise JL and give the impression shes his favorite sister? Did he have to talk about money like she isnt a person with feelings? No, he didnt. Hes on his dad's side and gets money from the cship, thats it. If he was against he wouldnt agree with doing this interview anyway. Maybe his gf wants the best for Britney, but that doesnt mean he wants too. He seemed ****** and selfish. Anyone noticed how he does know how many years hes older than JL but doesnt with Britney? Hes 43 years old, JL is 29 years old (both do bdays in april) and Britney is 38 going 39. He said hes 3 and half years older than Britney (hes 4 and 7 months older than her).

He also said hes one of the two guys in this entire family. He was talking about being surrounded by women and he talks about his daughter, Jamie Lynns daughters and then say this. Am I reaching or they act as if Preston and Jayden arent part of that entire family too? I know they live with Ktrash in Los Angeles but still. I also thought It was weird JLs post for mothers day. She posted everyone but Britneys kids. The post had a pic with Bryans ex with Lexi and Britney with Jls daughter, but Britneys kids were nowhere to be found on that post.

10 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

We don’t know if that’s real. Unless they come out with a screen recording I’m going to assume a fan has a little too much time on their hands because Bryan did NOT seem pro #FreeBritney at all. 

Whether he has or hasn’t, if Jamie Spears can do this to his own daughter with her own money, you don’t think he’d make his son sign contracts  legally prohibiting him from saying anything other than what Daddy allows? 

8 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Its real! I saw her answering fans before the interview was available. I checked her insta and she has a pic with Bryan and Bryan follows her. That story of Lynne talking about #FreeBritney and Jamie in the backgroung talking about his MJ license came from her Instagram. She made private after fans recorded her stories and shared everywhere lol 

Anyway, I think she was defending Bryan bc she was seeing he was getting a lot of hate, but I also dont believe hes against the cship when he obviously benefits from it too. Maybe his gf is against the cship, but Bryan I also have a hard time to believe after that interview he gave. 

Just now, halfdressed said:

Whether he has or hasn’t, if Jamie Spears can do this to his own daughter with her own money, you don’t think Bryan is legally prohibited from saying anything other than what Daddy allows? 

He’s never given an interview as long as Britney has been a celebrity that I’m aware of. And he decides to come out with slander the day of her court hearing? Convenient. 

So you mean Jamie forced him to do it?  I’m sure he was asked to do it for sure. But I doubt they had to twist his arm. He benefit$ from her $ituation. 

Jamie can’t force him to do an interview if he doesn’t want to do it. He’s a free man. And what would jamie do to him? Sue him? No. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I’m going to post this here since maybe it won’t get as many attention as a dedicated post for it, but Bryan’s girlfriend already said Bryan is 100% proFreeBritney 

Can’t embed the image but it’s here: 

With logic like this... I’m 1000% convinced you wear a mask while driving.

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

He’s never given an interview as long as Britney has been a celebrity that I’m aware of. And he decides to come out with slander the day of her court hearing? Convenient. 

So you mean Jamie forced him to do it?  I’m sure he was asked to do it for sure. But I doubt they had to twist his arm. He benefit$ from her $ituation. 

Jamie can’t force him to do an interview if he doesn’t want to do it. He’s a free man. And what would jamie do to him? Sue him? No. 

I don’t think he was forced. I think it was probably a mutual agreement for “damage control”, but under Jamie’s direction. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Its real! I saw her answering fans before the interview was available. I checked her insta and she has a pic with Bryan and Bryan follows her. That story of Lynne talking about #FreeBritney and Jamie in the backgroung talking about his MJ license came from her Instagram. She made private after fans recorded her stories and shared everywhere lol 

Anyway, I think she was defending Bryan bc she was seeing he was getting a lot of hate, but I also dont believe hes against the cship when he obviously benefits from it too. Maybe his gf is against the cship, but Bryan I also have a hard time to believe after that interview he gave. 

I know she is who she says. I just mean how do we know the messages are real?  You think she’s just doing damage control for Bryan to calm the fans down in case the Cship sinks? I could see that too. Even if the messages are real I don’t believe Bryan wants his sister to be out. 

Bryan is not pro-enslavement, not IMO. You guys have to understand that the conservatorship is still an ONGOING and OPEN case and investigation. Have you ever watched true crime TV? Usually the people involved in a case or close family CANT speak to the media because it could potentially damaged the investigation - Example: Bryan can reveal what Britney has in mind and then her father can use it against her in court. 

edited: mistakenly I wrote can’t instead of can. 

After going back and forth with this topic I came to the conclusion that he very much wants Britney free - why would the GF lie? She convinced him to speak and he did not get paid for the interview - there was no financial gain for him in doing this.

Yes, of course we all wanted for him to publicly condemn and curse the conservatorship and curse Loucifer and Jamie but he CANT do that.

We also know Lynne has liked tons of photos and posts in FAVOR of Britney being free and lets not forget she sat next to Britney in court and NOT with Jamie.

I think we need to wait and see what happens now - let’s not write him off just yet. We all know how happy Britney is around her brother and she seemed to improve a lot When Bryan was living with her.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I know she is who she says. I just mean how do we know the messages are real?  You think she’s just doing damage control for Bryan to calm the fans down in case the Cship sinks? I could see that too. Even if the messages are real I don’t believe Bryan wants his sister to be out. 

Bc before the interview was out, I was reading comments on the podcast guys instagram post and I saw some of her comments in real time answering people who were criticizing him. She defended him saying he wanted the best for her yada yada and I even posted the screenshots here. So then when the interview was out she answered more people and they also took screenshots of it. This is why I believe. Only difference is before the interview was out, the comments I saw her making she didnt say with every word he was pro #FreeBritney but after she did and I can only think It was bc of the backlash he was getting everywhere. I dont know if she knows much, but she probably didnt want her bf to be dragged, she probably wanted to say he doesnt have a say in this yada yada but he supports her. I think maybe shes pro #FreeBritney but Bryan? I also dont buy whatever she says. I dont think Bryan seems a good fella after that interview, hes on Jamies side.

53 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Well I guess he can thank dadda Spears for making him the new Spears member added to the long *** list of "people #FreeBritney supporters hate" after that dumb *** interview he gave tho 

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ia with that. They took the boys away from her when they were little and then they took away a couple of years ago. From 2008/2009 to 2018 she probably agreed with so much **** just to be more with them. What it seems is her time with them was reduced even before the incident with Jamie. I have a feeling was Kevin making it harder for her to see the boys since he got the raise he wanted. Now hes getting 40-60k a month he doesnt need to make arrengments with Jamie to get some extra cash out of the child support. 

Before 2018 we had an impression she spent a lot of time with them, maybe  even next to 50% (of course she never had their custody but I think maybe Jamie gave Kevin more money in the past so she could travel with them among other things). She seems just a loving mom and Jayden seemed a mamas boy, thats why I think most of us were surprised of seeing him talking about his mom like that. But I know that if they are closer to Kevin, its not their fault anyway. They didnt choose that, they live more with Kevin and are teenagers now, who knows what they must have heard coming out from Ktrashs mouth too? Kevin probably influences them great deal. Like I said, even If thats the case, I hope one day they will understand how she was treated, how she couldnt fight for them and that she did what she could under a cship to be with them. This is all I can hope for. Btw, what happens if Britney gets out? Could she still fight for their custody or like someone said here, r they allowed to choose who they want to live since they were 12-14?

Tbh I dont think Ktrash respects her bc his lawyer shaded her throughout the years. 

Yeah, I thought about that too. How it must be weird for them that she isnt allowed to be a parent for them like all others are and shes treated like a child with no rights.

Also the fact shes always surrounded with securities or other people, that she could never be really alone with them. 

Yeah, I know any teen can have an attitude but the thing is, he still talked highly of his dad while it didnt seem the same for Britney. Again, im not bashing them... U can see I never called them any names and I wouldnt. I just think its sad that in the end they dont seem that close to Britney anymore. She just loves being a mom and put them first, its a shame she was never given another chance to be with them all the time. The livestream did upset a lot of people, but in the end I know they didnt choose to be without their mom so much of their lives. Its sad that it came to this. Like I said, I just hope one day they can think for themselves and see everything Britney put thru to see them and how people werent fair to her. If they are influenced by Ktrash, I hope one day that changes, I really do. 

And well, I really loathe her family, Ktrash and others lol Ia that they deserve all the hate, not the boys. But anyway, even tho Ive seen some people saying he acted in a bratty way, that he was using her yada yada, people were blaming Ktrash for this. I dont think they are hated by the fans even tho many were fairly disappointed by Jaydens livestream. 

Ive read that its more difficult to women to get pregnant in their late 30s or early 40s when its their first child, so Britney has that to her advantage. It would be her third child, so her risk would be smaller. Still many stars had their first child when they were in their late 30s or early 40s like Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Mariah. Britneys mom had JL when she was 46 years old, so Britney still has some more years left. The thing is she still wants more than one children so that makes time harder for her. I just hope that she will be free at least before shes 40 so she can meet a great guy, be pregnant and still has the daughter she always wanted. I hope they dont keep her under this ****ty cship until shes 50 or smt. I hope they dont steal much more time from her and she will still be able to fulfill her dreams, to have a great marriage with a great guy and be a mom like she couldnt be to Preston and Jayden ♥️ lets hope for the best, I hope Britney finds her way out of these leeches to live her life, its about damn time! 

I was disappointed by that live stream too but I blame the attitude on Kevin, plus have u seen the boys wearing those cookie T-shirts’, that brand has to do with weed, he’s clearly a bad influence on those kids. Britney may not talk to us about that cship but I hope she at least talks to the boys about it, explain that it’s not her fault for the weird living arrangement their forced to live under, I don’t want them to resent or not respect her cuz of it.

If she gets out of this before the boys are 18, she can ask for full or joint custody back, the courts can ask the boys their preference for who they’d want to live with but in the end the decision is up to the judge. Once their 18, they're legally considered adults, so courts no longer have a say, boys can choose what they want. Something def. happened before the Jamie altercation, cuz it did seem like she had 50/50 visitation, Kevin’s lawyer did publicly state that Britney did the right thing regarding the altercation with Jamie but I’d like to know what happened before that situation that cut her time.

I completely forgot Madonna was late in age when she got pregnant, so your right, it could happen, let’s just hope she’s free before menopause, cuz then she’s definitely out of luck, unless she froze some eggs earlier in life.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2020 at 4:38 AM, MyahJeanSpears said:

He is also a bit ableist...he doesn't believe or have much confidence that she can do things on her own. It does not seem like she has a lot of encouragement. IT didn't sound to me like he thinks much of his sister tbh...

My brother thinks the same about me. Always underestimated... I can learn!

• Love 1