WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

45 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He is also a bit ableist...he doesn't believe or have much confidence that she can do things on her own. It does not seem like she has a lot of encouragement. IT didn't sound to me like he thinks much of his sister tbh...

Its funny that they dont even want to give her the option to try. Its like they dont want her to grow, to learn from her mistakes and move on with her life. They are keeping her in the same place, thats why she doesnt seem mature sometimes. Who would anyway? They treat her like a child! Shes woman enough to work, earn millions and support all of them, but not woman enough to have a say in her own damn life. They damaged her and its like they wont even admit. I feel so sorry for her. If it was me, id hate everyone of them tbh. This is abuse. They want to control her, they dont want her to live, to choose, make mistakes and grow. 

3 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Interviewer asks if Lynne and Jamie Lynn have an opinion and want the CShip to end, Bryan changes topics and says all females in his family have strong opinions and then the interviewer moves on asking how many famales he has in his family, instead of asking “and what are their opinions?” UGH

I don't blame this interviewer...imo he did a good job. Asked the right questions. But interviewing Bryan is like going for a root canal. Bryan could not have been vaguer. Which is good because at the end of the day this interview won't move the narrative one way or there other.

• Love 5

so nothing major came from this podcast. Bryan acts like he doesn't know **** about the conservatorship, he sugarcoats the whole thing cause he obviously doesn't want to talk about it, but I did get the impression that he is against it and loves Britney, but just is not really able to talk about it.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Bryan is a confirmed misogynist after this vlog. All those "females" with their opinions.

I was kinda annoyed too. There are misogynistic references throughout the podcast but we should not focus on that.

Also, the producer was a bit all over the place. How can you get revelations if you don't know the basics, like she has sons and not daughters let alone if she sees them or not

• Like 6

Bryan was useless for the most of the time, but he did say these things:

"SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO GET OUT OF IT"

"ANYONE WOULD WANNA GET OUT OF THE SITUATION..."

He also implied Britney need the consevatorship because she is a bad driver and can't make reservation on her own (????).

Also, every one is the family (except Britney) has opinions about it. Why Britney's opinion doesn't matter?

Any other helpful quotes? 

We need to cut the video and spread these quotes! We need to use this interview to help Britney and #FreeBritney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

well that was boring :beyfedup:

He really didn't say anything. Also wtf he talks about her like she's a plant. Yeah every celebrity has assistants and people doing stuff for them, but how many are in a conservatorship, Bryan? :beat:

It comes down to this...comfort for them from the hybrid-business model.

Why would they want Britney to cut down and decide to hire a personal driver/personal assistant when there are lawyers, doctors, and people in Kentwood who already profit? This is about job security.

• Like 4

My God what is this I am watching 🙈🙈🙈This is beyond painful!!! They are allegedly super close yet he doesn’t know anything?!!!! Even the host is looking at him like wtf man?! I’m 40 minutes in but this has been hard to watch it’s so awkward and you can just sense how uncomfortable Bryan is - eeeeek!!! 

Note how quickly he replied ‘yep’ when he was asked if he was close to his Dad! 

• Love 1