WHO'S AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME

• 3 weeks later...

Taylor’s always taking something that’s Britney coded and making it her own. Like if Britney wrote this it would be so amazing cuz that was her experience and the world saw it. But here goes Taylor making Britney’s life’s story about herself :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Taylor’s always writing like she’s been tortured, her entire family mur***ed in front of her and she was thrown out on the side of the road to die but she crawled herself back up and is out to avenge. I get it, metaphors but it’s always so exaggerated and earth shattering for her. Like girl, people told lies about you approving a song- you weren’t a prisoner of war.

spacer.png

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Taylor’s always taking something that’s Britney coded and making it her own. Like if Britney wrote this it would be so amazing cuz that was her experience and the world saw it. But here goes Taylor making Britney’s life’s story about herself :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Taylor’s always writing like she’s been tortured, her entire family mur***ed in front of her and she was thrown out on the side of the road to die but she crawled herself back up and is out to avenge. I get it, metaphors but it’s always so exaggerated and earth shattering for her. Like girl, people told lies about you approving a song- you weren’t a prisoner of war.

spacer.png

I think Taylor was on Britney messageboards back in the day... that's where she got the "era" lingo and stuff. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, brymo said:

Not a fan of this song. At all. It feels immature and silly, especially with the wannabe "spooky" music. I also just hate how the bridge goes on and on and on and on. It could have been cut by two entire minutes and it would have been so much better in my opinion.

Olivia Rodrigo is known for her bridges so I’m sure this is Taylor staking her claim on being the one best known for bridges in songs. 
spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block