Psychic warns Britney will be attacked with demon energy and will either die or be in another conservatorship this year if she doesn't leave California

Old wife tales.

Britney needs to leave Hollywood area we all know that.

Enough with saying she is on the verge of dying. Everyone is like a broken record in the media about it. Click baiters. I'm rolling my eyes. She's a tough cookie.

There wont be another conservatorship without her agreeing to it. 

• Love 8

Scary times I do feel like we are about to go into another blackout type period. I feel like we are already in this period actually. In my opinion it began with like fhe water vechile incident. At that moment I was like ok I wish she be less careless. Like protect your body Britney please lives depend on it goodnight mommy film GIF

• Like 1

I agree she should move out of California but the good sis seems to love sleeping in a snake nest. 

Nothing is stoping her from moving unless she isn't 100% free or is lazy and wants the comfort of the California lifestyle.

She could easily have a ranch or a farm in the Midwest close to s metropolitan area but NO! She rather stay in California. And wonder why they try to make another 5150 .

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block