Sam Asghari attends Cannes Film festival

Posted (edited)

It's not a big deal, even cheap french reality tv show "celebs" were there too. Also, I can't at the people who doesn't even know who he is but they are still asking for a pic just in case... I see that all the time... I'm so tired of them!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

He has such a calming demeanor as opposed to chaotic. Make sure to have a few drinks Sammy u deserve it! we all know you’ve been through a lot. She who shall not be named well let’s just say she’s not at Cannes and U R! Enjoy!!

ps this is actually how you dress ****! No need to show every inch and crevice

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Is he balding?

It looks like he lost hair on the right side of his head.

I think it’s always been like that. He usually just has more of a comb over. It seems he’s either sweating or maybe skipped a shampoo which broke down the product, causing that bit of messiness on the side. 

give him a good spray tan and a comb and he’d look more like his old self. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block