Nicki Minaj has reportedly been arrested by Dutch police while on live! #FreeNicki

Posted (edited)

They told her she's under arrest, they didn't read her her rights, they told her it's over dr**s, and the only dr*g they found was w**d, which is legal in Amsterdam and wasn't even hers; it belonged to her security. 

When she tried asking more questions, they kept rushing her, telling her to stop filming, and get into the van.

This is very sketchy.

#FreeNicki is trending worldwide :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Watching this live was wild but also it’s silly she thinks people are being paid to sabotage her tour like chile :orangu_orangutan_ape:

This is WILD! I was so shocked watching on live time lmao. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I’m praying she’s okay, though. This is scary.

Man I’m not saying she’s completely in the right, but there are definitely people pulling funny stuff behind the scenes trying to sabotage her. She made it crystal clear on live: why search my luggage a second time if you didn’t find anything the first time? 

Chile, thank the Lord I’m not catching Jay Z, because I’d literally throw my whole body at him!

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is WILD! I was so shocked watching on live time lmao. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I’m praying she’s okay, though. This is scary.

Man I’m not saying she’s completely in the right, but there are definitely people pulling funny stuff behind the scenes trying to sabotage her. She made it crystal clear on live: why search my luggage a second time if you didn’t find anything the first time? 

Chile, thank the Lord I’m not catching Jay Z, because I’d literally throw my whole body at him!

I hope everything is ok as well, but why not the sabotage when she was selling out the US? Megan isn’t even selling out every show so can’t even use that as en excuse. I hate the Carters with every ounce of my being and I know stuff goes on behind the scenes, but I think if it were true sabotage it would be something she wouldn’t be blasting on live. I mean the whole world knows Nicki has a big mouth and loves throwing fuel on fires so why would they sabotage her on live? Regardless of whose dr**s they were they were still part of her teams. And just cause the dr**s are legal doesn’t mean you can fly with them can you? I mean idk how it works out there but in the U.S. it’s illegal to fly with ********* from California to Oregon or anywhere w**d is legal even if it’s legal in both those states because w**d still isn’t legal in every state and flying is governed by federal law. I’m no expert on the law but I think this situation is being agitated even more over speculations 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I hope everything is ok as well, but why not the sabotage when she was selling out the US? Megan isn’t even selling out every show so can’t even use that as en excuse. I hate the Carters with every ounce of my being and I know stuff goes on behind the scenes, but I think if it were true sabotage it would be something she wouldn’t be blasting on live. I mean the whole world knows Nicki has a big mouth and loves throwing fuel on fires so why would they sabotage her on live? Regardless of whose dr**s they were they were still part of her teams. And just cause the dr**s are legal doesn’t mean you can fly with them can you? I mean idk how it works out there but in the U.S. it’s illegal to fly with ********* from California to Oregon or anywhere w**d is legal even if it’s legal in both those states because w**d still isn’t legal in every state and flying is governed by federal law. I’m no expert on the law but I think this situation is being agitated even more over speculations 

It’s a lot going on, but all I can think right now is of her I don’t care. You do not ******* arrest her like that? Is this legal? Idk 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s a lot going on, but all I can think right now is of her I don’t care. You do not ******* arrest her like that? Is this legal? Idk 

She saw you making pro Megan comments on here and said I need my ***** Style back in the fold and orchestrated this arrest :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 2

She's lucky that it's not America where they wouldn't even answer 1 question and probably drag her into a police car. She should consider herself lucky they're being nice to her ans answering her questions considering English isn't their first language. 

I'm surprised she wasn't arrested sooner. I don't think any of us are shocked she's either using or possessing d r u g s 

It comes with the territory 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block