"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

Who would even plan such a trap. More than one person obviously! It wasn't only Lou, Jamie, Larry and Lynne. The network of people was much bigger than that. 

Everything was so cautiously planned as just so she wouldn't be able to contest the conservatorship early on (5150, wasn't notified, weird medical assistance and diagnosis). And for some reason she still isn't able to contest. It's something very big.

Of course, no one doubts it. She was a great cake.
 A: Dr. James E. Spar and Adam Streisand with the complicity of Samuel Ingham and Reva Goetz (but they did not agree and Adam Streisand stayed out of the piece of cake)
 B: Lou M. Taylor and I suspect that she used Sam Lutfi.
 C: James Spears' control and obsession.
 D: Larry Rudolph (the great manager and he was used to managing and controlling her life but he had great opponents).
In the end to get the cake everyone joined.

6 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Well there you go, further puts the pieces together. I’m 100% certain the psychiatrist was hired by Lou herself to get the wheels turning and make Britney look crazy. Do you know what the Dr name was?

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

James Spar

(Everything is here too, although it needs an update: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=drivesdk)

I've already found the name of the psychiatrist.
Deborah Nadel who was hired just 1 week before ordering the 5150.

I think she refers to that "friend" in the leaked letter.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

I didn't call her dumb. I said naive and unintelligent (a kinder word than dumb) based on the reasoning that some posted regarding her writing the letter in the third person as a method to conceal her identity. It's her handwriting. That makes no sense for her to do that and if so, it shows her naivety and just lack of intelligence if so. Just my opinion, why so bothered?

That was a comment on the letter. Nowhere did I say or imply that she should be in a conservatorship based on writing in the third person. That would be dumb.

Saying "someone knows better" is not what I said, and to even construe misogyny based on that, makes no sense, since there is absolutely nothing to do with misogyny in that. And its not just "someone" who knows better, it is a legal process and a court of law, that knows better than biased fans.

Clearly you are naive and unitelligent and that's why you are eating the conservatorship narrative or something worse, you are here to sell us that narrative... But we won't. :tired:

• Love 4
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, generation glory said:

I was just gonna say WTF is her mother Lynne doing or thinking? Surely Lynne has known from the start that the conservatorship isn’t right for Britney. Lynne must know that those apart of it & profiting off of keeping Britney on legal lockdown are wrong for participating in this scheme. Lynne included. She does her R&F side job but it’s Britney’s estate that funds Lynne and Jamie. Same with KFed through monthly child support payments.

** Do you all remember the incident at the hotel regarding Lutfi’s sister sneaking Brit a phone in the hotels gym while she and Lynne were working out? If Lynne didn’t know then she definitely found out in the press like the rest of us did. The restraining orders... I mean Lynne is not in the dark. Lynne KNOWS!! She doesn’t say or do **** but she KNOWS!!

** Do you all remember the argument Lynne & Jamie had over Britney around early 2009?? I think Jordan posted about it on old BH.com.

Surely both of Britney’s siblings Bryan and Jamie Lynn KNOW good and well that their dad is taking advantage of their sister, using the legal situation to control her and make $ for him and many others on payroll. MONEY AND CONTROL. That’s all this conservatorship is about. It was NEVER about helping Britney get back custody of her sons nor was the intent to get Britney help for her mental health so she can someday get back on her feet.

The Spears siblings have got to know the role Larry Rudolph AND Lou Taylor play in all of this. You can’t tell me they’re oblivious to what’s going on, who’s pulling the strings and why!! They are all complicit in this. 

The issue is that Brittney probably was having a lot of true struggle at the time and they saw her at her lowest, like the public, but ALSO have all the behind the scenes knowledge, so they have clouded judgment about it all. Seeing Britney behind closed doors at that time was probably rough. We don’t know the half. So they probably really feel it’s justified despite it being so. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, jennyj said:

He seems really cool and I didn't realize how close of friends they were.  No wonder she was so comfortable being candid in that special.  I wonder if they still speak at all?  Probably not.

Maybe he didn't speak out sooner because of an NDA?

OMG.

Do you remember "Mark Twain" over on JFXOnline during the first months of the conservatorship?

He kept asking, "Who is asking the questions?" during FTR. He said somebody should talk to that person.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

For those saying her IG vids are a cutesy cute fun game.... I have always suspected they truly set her up, they took her kids and used them as weapons. Man, when this **** comes out...disgusting pricks. Seriously, beyond being Britney Spears, this is a human being whose mental, emotional health and well being have been grossly stepped on and manipulated. No wonder she is miserable on a stage. Ugh

• Love 2
  • Like 1

We need to do something now that we have some proof.

Jordan should write an email to Britney's team for the statement on this. Like what could possibly be their response.

And in honesty we all should write a mail. Doing a petition won't do ****.

Does anyone know Team Britney's email?

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the part that you don't seem to understand, as many others in the GP.

The judge that approved the conservatorship, Reva Goetz, is FAMOUS for being involved in cases of conservatorship abuse. She even appears on websites from groups that are dedicated to fight the conservatorship abuse as you can see here: https://www.uglyjudge.com/judges-2/corrupt-california-judges/los-angeles-2/judge-reva-g-goetz/

Among the many things that @Meaner03 dug up last year, was this net of people that involves judges, lawyers, doctors and social service workers that literally live of the business of conservataorships. They all benefit from these, because it implies they get a permanent salary. Sam Ingham, the court appointed lawyer that Britney got and that after meeting her for 15 MINUTES determined that she was unable to speak in court, has been receiving a salary as Britney's lawyer for the past 12 years and counting (not to mention that he's been accused of being complicit in the ****** of another of his clients, which also happened to be a conservatee, Casey Kasem). And Britney's current conservator, Jodi Montgomery, is also an expert in this kind of "businesses" and has worked with Sam Ingham multiple times, as the Gram Girls noticed when someone at the hearing told them so when they saw them together, something along the lines of "ha,  you two together again?".

They even have conferences and seminars about  the benefits of being part of these conservatorships. The difference is that it's usually elder people the ones that end up victim of these, usually in complicity with their relatives who are the ones that want to take their money. There's even a documentary about it.

And even  if you don't believe all that, you that trust so much in the law, the law says that the conservatee has to be informed that they're gonna be placed under a conservatorship, BEFORE it happens, precisely because they have to give them the chance to hire a lawyer and fight it back. They didn't do it with Britney, because they tricked her into getting into rehab by herself, "just to get checked" and while she was there, PERFECTLY FINE, her father and the lawyers started all the process of the conservatorship, arguing that it was better for  her not to be notified about it, because it would disrupt her treatment, so they only told her about it once the conservatorship was already placed and there was nothing to do about it. That, for starters, was a violation to the law, but no one bats an eye about it.

Not only that, but it was all very weird, because conservatorships are otherwise extremely hard to concede. In theory, conservatorships are supposed to help when people that really are in need, like old people with dementia or any other mental issue, really need the help of someone else to provide for them the food, medicine, shelter, etc, everything they need, so a relative or a social worker can have access to their bank account and force them to go to the doctor, or a hospital, or some asylum, etc, when they aren't able to take that kind of decision. But precisely because it implies stripping down the person from all their rights, it's extremely difficult for a judge to approve them, unless they present enough evidence of it, and that usually takes a looot of time, if it ever happens. Not Britney though, and especially not with that judge Reva Goetz. Her conservatorship must hold the record of being the fastest conservatorship ever approved in all history. She didn't even have to see the patient herself, go figure.

And as we've been saying since forever, if she was THAT bad that the judge had to take that decision of the conservatorship express, how the hell was she already working a month later in How I Met Your Mother?, like what kind of nonsense is that?

It doesn't matter what people think about Britney today, the truth is the way the conservatorship happened in the first place, was illegal, and it needs to be revoked, and whatever might be Britney's current situation needs to be reevaluated and they need to find another way to seek her help, because there are thousands of other ways they can make sure she gets whatever help she needs without taking away her rights with a conservatorship. She doesn't need to keep paying a salary to a useless conservator and lawyers that aren't doing anything for her.

Is all the info Meaner03 compiled (and others compiled that has come to be factual/true) succinctly summarized anywhere? I know @Urbanney created a timeline thread recently which was helpful. I’ve followed the FreeBritney thread on and off but still feel like I don’t have all the information... :yasqueen:

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Is all the info Meaner03 compiled (and others compiled that has come to be factual/true) succinctly summarized anywhere? I know @Urbanney created a timeline thread recently which was helpful. I’ve followed the FreeBritney thread on and off but still feel like I don’t have all the information... :yasqueen:

There's a Google drive with a lot of information, docs, pics etc... I remember Meaner 03 was helping with it...

Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O?usp=sharing

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@Jordan Miller how are posts like this allowed ? "A dumb *****" seriously?

And one look at his posts it's obvious this sad creature is attention loving troll. I thought "exhale was better than that,because we are community now"

Can we ban him?

He’s not even pretty to look at. 
No redeeming qualities. :oprah:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@Jordan Miller how are posts like this allowed ? "A dumb *****" seriously?

And one look at his posts it's obvious this sad creature is attention loving troll. I thought "exhale was better than that,because we are community now"

He’s coming for Lilith’s wig... too bad he has a long journey to get to that level :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5