"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

25 minutes ago, carlosanthonii said:

the *breaking* news of this story is that he’s confirming that it was 100% britney who wrote the letter. 

we all pretty much knew but never had someone who actually knew her confirm it. she also wrote in third person because she’s a SMART *** ***** who knew that if the letter leaked, or if he ended up giving the letter to someone, it would be a little harder to prove it’s her if it’s in third person. 

SOOOOO happy more people are speaking out!!

I think it proves that she's more naive than I thought. It's her handwriting. How is it hard to prove? Also, is she trying to play the media game or something, and badly at that, writing a letter in her own handwriting, and referring to herself in the third person, like some serial killer psycho, and even bringing up Janet Jackson (like she's brought up Julia Roberts in the past) to supposedly cover her identity in the event the letter got leaked. Seriously?

30 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I was just gonna say WTF is her mother Lynne doing or thinking? Surely Lynne has known from the start that the conservatorship isn’t right for Britney. Lynne must know that those apart of it & profiting off of keeping Britney on legal lockdown are wrong for participating in this scheme. Lynne included. She does her R&F side job but it’s Britney’s estate that funds Lynne and Jamie. Same with KFed through monthly child support payments.

** Do you all remember the incident at the hotel regarding Lutfi’s sister sneaking Brit a phone in the hotels gym while she and Lynne were working out? If Lynne didn’t know then she definitely found out in the press like the rest of us did. The restraining orders... I mean Lynne is not in the dark. Lynne KNOWS!! She doesn’t say or do **** but she KNOWS!!

** Do you all remember the argument Lynne & Jamie had over Britney around early 2009?? I think Jordan posted about it on old BH.com.

Surely both of Britney’s siblings Bryan and Jamie Lynn KNOW good and well that their dad is taking advantage of their sister, using the legal situation to control her and make $ for him and many others on payroll. MONEY AND CONTROL. That’s all this conservatorship is about. It was NEVER about helping Britney get back custody of her sons nor was the intent to get Britney help for her mental health so she can someday get back on her feet.

The Spears siblings have got to know the role Larry Rudolph AND Lou Taylor play in all of this. You can’t tell me they’re oblivious to what’s going on, who’s pulling the strings and why!! They are all complicit in this. 

100% Agreed about everything except the part where you used the word “mother” to describe Lynne. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

It is for the better, Britney is a dumb *****. I love her but this is true, she can't take care of herself and she always makes stupid decisions. Thank god Lou is here to take care of everything.

I have to agree. Really not trying to be mean, but if the reason for her writing this in the third person was so people wouldn't know its her, but we ALL know that it was her, then it shows how unintelligent and naive she can be. For someone with so much money at their disposal, she has very poor judgment. If it wasn't for her family, who knows where she would be.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

It is for the better, Britney is a dumb *****. I love her but this is true, she can't take care of herself and she always makes stupid decisions. Thank god Lou is here to take care of everything.

triggered GIF

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

**** off troll :tiffcackle:

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, GregReid said:

It is very common for people who have experienced trauma to write in third person, and there could be many reasons as well for this. Please don't make judgements like that when you don't know anything.

But you are making judgments as well and don't know. Ultimately, a court of law decided that she should be in a conservatorship. We don't have access to her medical records, and hopefully that never gets leaked. I will defer to their judgment since they have all the facts, and judging by things that keep coming out about her, I think they made the right decision for her own health and safety, and that of her children.

2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I have to agree. Really not trying to be mean, but if the reason of her writing this in the third person was so people wouldn't know its her, but we ALL know that it was her, then it shows how unintelligent and naive she can be. For someone with so much money at their disposal, she has very poor judgment. If it wasn't for her family, who knows where she would be.

She would probably be dead in a ditch by now. She is sweet and all but definitely not the smartest woman in the business, people tend to take advantage of her naivety.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MX3 said:

seriously? people think writing in the third person is some sort of measure of intelligence? it's just a style of writing and journalling. 

No, I said her writing in the third person to apparently shield her identity if the letter got leaked, when we all know that its her. That shows her naivety.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

I don't see the point of that. It's still odd and bizarre. I think overall this is a tough situation because she's clearly not well.

3 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I wonder if Janet really gave her baby to her brother... if anyone would know the tea it’s B. 

There is no problem that she is writing or referring to in the third person. Focus on the content of what she is writing that is important.

She is setting that example because society and the media judged her as a mother and she means "there are people who give their children to their brothers and those people are not judged and I am not worse than them" and that is what she means by the example of Janet, who gave her daughter to her brother to take care of her and now hopes that her daughter does not do the same.

• Love 9