"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

11 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

If I remember correctly, "her friend" was a psychiatrist who had just been hired weeks before.

Well there you go, further puts the pieces together. I’m 100% certain the psychiatrist was hired by Lou herself to get the wheels turning and make Britney look crazy. Do you know what the Dr name was?

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Well there you go, further puts the pieces together. I’m 100% certain the psychiatrist was hired by Lou herself to get the wheels turning and make Britney look crazy. Do you know what the Dr name was?

Now I do not remember, in the#FreeBritney thread @Meaner03 said this detail and her name and said that days before this psychiatrist was hired.

16 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

It's disgusting. People will insult Britney until the end of time. We're literally FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE and people are criticizing a letter that she probably wrote in haste so she didn't get caught. Not to mention the countless reasons she may have written it in third person.

Let's not forget the letter she posted on her website back in 2007. 

I'm fired up today.  Ready to take myself on a drive to Thousand Oaks and bust Britney out myself. :jumpney:

reading this letter again hit me :tiffsniffle:

this is so heartbreaking to read through. lou and jamie's leverage is running out soon. i just can't believe they stole over a decade of her life like this. i hope more people who knew her come out with their stories. the fact that fans and the GP use that hashtag freebritney doesn't mean much but when people who actually knew her come out i feel like that's more meaningful. last year we got free britney trending and it got her nowhere

5 hours ago, generation glory said:

I was just gonna say WTF is her mother Lynne doing or thinking? Surely Lynne has known from the start that the conservatorship isn’t right for Britney. Lynne must know that those apart of it & profiting off of keeping Britney on legal lockdown are wrong for participating in this scheme. Lynne included. She does her R&F side job but it’s Britney’s estate that funds Lynne and Jamie. Same with KFed through monthly child support payments.

** Do you all remember the incident at the hotel regarding Lutfi’s sister sneaking Brit a phone in the hotels gym while she and Lynne were working out? If Lynne didn’t know then she definitely found out in the press like the rest of us did. The restraining orders... I mean Lynne is not in the dark. Lynne KNOWS!! She doesn’t say or do **** but she KNOWS!!

** Do you all remember the argument Lynne & Jamie had over Britney around early 2009?? I think Jordan posted about it on old BH.com.

Surely both of Britney’s siblings Bryan and Jamie Lynn KNOW good and well that their dad is taking advantage of their sister, using the legal situation to control her and make $ for him and many others on payroll. MONEY AND CONTROL. That’s all this conservatorship is about. It was NEVER about helping Britney get back custody of her sons nor was the intent to get Britney help for her mental health so she can someday get back on her feet.

The Spears siblings have got to know the role Larry Rudolph AND Lou Taylor play in all of this. You can’t tell me they’re oblivious to what’s going on, who’s pulling the strings and why!! They are all complicit in this. 

Lynne agreed with the conservatorship up until 2012 at least that I know (because she was all cuddles with Jamie in court). The question is why she was okay with him being a conservator from the beginning and it's in this question that may lie something she only realized recently. (Cue that email)

4 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

No, I said her writing in the third person to apparently shield her identity if the letter got leaked, when we all know that its her. That shows her naivety.

Man, you're making a storm in a glass of water over the smallest and most meaningless things 💀💀💀💀💀⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️ Misogynist vibes, sorry

• Love 4
  • Like 5
55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Lynne agreed with the conservatorship up until 2012 at least that I know (because she was all cuddles with Jamie in court).

The paripé they made with a reconciliation playing to be a happy marriage because that situation is supposed to be more beneficial for him  in court.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Which gave us a bloated, tired, anxious Britney during FF, and it has progressively been getting worst. It makes me so angry to think about how her condition has gotten worse because of the same people who are suppose to help her. 

agree with almost everything, except she actually got progressively better from 2011 - 2016, being 2016 her best year in all aspects. From getting Sam as a boyfriend in late 2016 - 2019 everything got worse.

• Like 3
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

agree with almost everything, except she actually got progressively better from 2011 - 2016, being 2016 her best year in all aspects. From getting Sam as a boyfriend in late 2016 - 2019 everything got worse.

Maybe the fact she got better was because she was “behaving” and didn’t resist as much, especially during BJ and the start of POM. They didn’t need to **** her as much, but 2011-2016 was still worst than anything from 2008-2009, the damage was already done.

• Like 6