"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

4 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

But you are making judgments as well and don't know. Ultimately, a court of law decided that she should be in a conservatorship. We don't have access to her medical records, and hopefully that never gets leaked. I will defer to their judgment since they have all the facts, and judging by things that keep coming out about her, I think they made the right decision for her own health and safety, and that of her children.

But when I make a 'judgement' it is with empathy and in knowing that we have no idea as the general public what the circumstances were to writing this letter.

When you make a 'judgement', it is with negative connotations of just calling her unintelligent.

Regardless, I think it's very clear though that there are many obscure and corrupt reasons to why Britney Spears is still in a conservatorship to this date. There may have been legit reasons as well, I'm not saying that there weren't to begin with, because of course; the whole world saw what happened, but 'dementia' is not one of them. If Britney hypothetically does have dementias, then it still doesn't explain the reason to why she has worked extremely hard and constant throughout the last 12 years. That alone is enough of a reason for their to be a serious insight and questioning on the conservatorship in place.

What dementia patient would be a capable of all the work she has done since being a Conservatee? Case closed.

Ideally, let's get her out of the conservatorship, and let her have warm loving people around her who will be there to support and guide her in the right direction, rather than manipulate her and use her for money.

Health and wellbeing are surely more important above all. Even if Britney didn't release music or work ever again, that's not important.

It just proves the extreme lengths people go to when there is money involved.

(This is not a direct attack at @waynebradybyday at all, apologies there. This is me venting to a lot of posts I have seen as well.)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GregReid said:

But when I make a 'judgement' it is with empathy and in knowing that we have no idea as the general public what the circumstances were to writing this letter.

When you make a 'judgement', it is with negative connotations of just calling her unintelligent.

Regardless, I think it's very clear though that there are many obscure and corrupt reasons to why Britney Spears is still in a conservatorship to this date. There may have been legit reasons as well, I'm not saying that there weren't to begin with, because of course; the whole world saw what happened, but 'dementia' is not one of them. If Britney hypothetically does have dementias, then it still doesn't explain the reason to why she has worked extremely hard and constant throughout the last 12 years. That alone is enough of a reason for their to be a serious insight and questioning on the conservatorship in place.

What dementia patient would be a capable of all the work she has done since being a Conservatee? Case closed.

Ideally, let's get her out of the conservatorship, and let her have warm loving people around her who will be there to support and guide her in the right direction, rather than manipulate her and use her for money.

Health and wellbeing are surely more important above all. Even if Britney didn't release music or work ever again, that's not important.

It just proves the extreme lengths people go to when there is money involved.

(This is not a direct attack at @waynebradybyday at all, apologies there. This is me venting to a lot of posts I have seen as well.)

It is a judgment with empathy, I could very well say that your judgment is enabling and detrimental to her actual health. It IS unintelligent and naive, IF she wrote this in the third person to shield her identity when we all know that it is her.

We don't know what her medical diagnosis is, but the court does, so I'm not sure if its worth speculating and then advocating that she be freed and litigate by public opinion, when we don't have all the facts. Now that is damaging, in my opinion. When she was not in a conservatorship, she did not have warm and loving people around her. She had users around her, people that manipulated her and almost ruined her, because they saw how easily manipulated she is. I still love Britney Spears, and I want her to be healthy and happy.

This is not a direct attack on you either.

• Love 1
Just now, waynebradybyday said:

It is a judgment with empathy, I could very well say that your judgment is enabling and detrimental to her actual health. It IS unintelligent and naive, IF she wrote this in the third person to shield her identity when we all know that it is her.

We don't know what her medical diagnosis is, but the court does, so I'm not sure if its worth speculating and then advocating that she be freed and litigate by public opinion, when we don't have all the facts. Now that is damaging, in my opinion. When she was not in a conservatorship, she did not have warm and loving people around her. She had users around her, people that manipulated her and almost ruined her, because they saw how easily manipulated she is. I still love Britney Spears, and I want her to be healthy and happy.

This is not a direct attack on you either.

We have no idea if that was her reason to do so though, if you know what I'm saying. It's an open book. Like you said, I completely agree that without facts we have nothing. We can't pinpoint and say that it was for definite that she was trying to shield her identity even. Or from trauma. We simply don't know.

Either way, we know it was a cry for help.

Let's just hope one day she is happy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

She has given up sadly :(

I don't think she gave up :idkney:

I mean, thanks to her claiming in court that she was at the mental facility against her will, the conservatorship is in the radar on court. Her claiming she likes freedom and many claims from sources that she wants to end the conservatorship says otherwise.

I think right now she is playing a role somewhat with certain purpose we don't know yet.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

We don't know what her medical diagnosis is, but the court does, so I'm not sure if its worth speculating and then advocating that she be freed and litigate by public opinion, when we don't have all the facts. Now that is damaging, in my opinion.

It is completely unintelligent and naive come with that argument when all of us saw the court papers where the conservatorship claims she had dementia and thanks to that the c-ship gets the green light. The whole proccess has been involved in corruption for all the parts, especially the former judge who do the green light to this illegal situation.

Write in third person it is NOT. Take some gramatical classes or something like that and you'll understand the purpose of that.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Maybe Britney wrote this letter in 3rd person because she’s compartmentalizing. It’s possible that she sees herself as two separate entities because that’s how the world views her. The world knows/has an idea of who Britney Spears is but they don’t know Britney. It also may help keep herself grounded if she sees her celebrity persona as another person.

Like there’s Britney then there’s “Britney Spears”. A lot of celebrities do this. They get so famous that they feel they have to separate  themselves from their own celebrity because of the power their name & image has over their life which can be stressful or cause them to feel isolated or othered. Being “Britney Spears” is what she does to make a living (it’s a job) but it’s not who Britney is. That’s one way to interpret it. Or like others said, she wanted him to read it so maybe that’s why she spoke of herself in 3rd person.

Or maybe Britney wanted to write it as a third person to not jeopardize loosing her kids. Knowing that if she speaks up they will take away her children.  So she made it seemed as if someone else wrote it just in cases it leaked. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Or maybe Britney wanted to write it as a third person to not jeopardize loosing her kids. Knowing that if she speaks up they will take away her children.  So she made it seemed as if someone else wrote it just in cases it leaked. 

I mean, Andrew Gallery himself said it was because Britney instructed him to read it exactly in that way and wouldn't make sense if he says "I" when he is refering Britney

• Love 6
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

He said its not new but it was from an anonymous source close to her in 2008. So he coming forward. He just let her suffer for over a decade(scumbag) but better late than never.

He probably was threatened too. Britney belongs to the Illuminati. And unfortunately there’s no way out of this. TheY control Hollywood and media. 

32 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

To think they literally took away her rights in a matter of days and she was completely taken by surprise and then tricked into believing it was a temp measure to then make it permanent. What absolute cowards and down right evil scum, it's truly sickening what's happened to her. They have destroyed this woman, its infuriating

Thats exactly what happened, Lou M. Taylor guided Jamie into a sneak approach to catch Britney blind sighted. In her letter Britney claims that her “friend” was telling her to stay in the bathroom, that the cops were leaving. Now something tells me this friend was working with Lou to carry out the narrative that “Britney locked herself away with her baby in the bathroom and is a danger to her babies and herself”, when in actuality it could have been as simple as Britney not wanting her babies to be frighten by the cops and trying to wait till they left.

If a friend is telling you to wait in the bathroom, advising you, why isn’t that looked at? I’ll tell you, because its better to misconstrued Britney’s intention to write her off as “mentally ill” and throw her easier into the c-ship in order to control her and her assets.

I mean look at Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan literally came out and said that Lou & Dina were planning on sending Lilo to rehab to get her out of the way to set her up in a c-ship to control her career and finances. THE EXACT SAME thing Lou orchestrated in 2008 with Britney, people often target Jamie, but Lou is the root of all this evil, and needs to be pulled out and exposed in order for all this to end.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

My Twitter was popping filled with facts and receipts exposing Lou and I was getting a lot of retweets and likes. I was suspended yesterday...its not a coincidence. Lou does not want her business getting exposed. 

Whats your user? Im very active on there for freebritney I may have seen some of your tweets?